Anyone dealt with Ryan Ibbotson?

Yeah i doubled the price you paid and he's sending them to me :p

nah just kidding, shit times, hope it doesn't turn a dispute like most other sales do on here recently :sad:

Lol genuinely wouldn't surprise me if it was something like that. I'm ready to open a dispute already. I already asked him after 3 or 4 days if he had sent them and he said he would do it tomorrow. I thought after I got back from jae they would be here but still fuck all. Really frustrating when I try to post everything the next day or two, packaged really well and reply straight away to messages etc and when it comes to buying it takes weeks to receive anything.

Going to see him in morning to pick up some parts any message ?

Nope but if he has the lights still on the car, ask him to take them off and ill collect them off you instead and have my delivery money back lol!

Went to go view that GT he had when it whole, wasted journey as it was fucked, and he pissed me about with my deposit refund.

Hope you get your lights though dude!

Jack

Sounds reassuring. How did the lights look? Apparently they're in mint condition too lol.

What lights were they rear glow panel?

Nope it's just for the mk1 rear lights.

I finally got a response from him last night saying that it was the couriers fault. He said he would screen shot his receipt from booking it in and send it me but when I asked him to he said he's at work, still nothing now either so I'm going to assume it's just a white lie. Told him that I'll just forget about it all providing I have the lights by Friday which is plenty of time to get them to me. If not I want a refund and will leave bad feedback. If he doesn't refund I will open a case in paypal.

Really frustrating when this happens. Guy seems reasonable in his messages but shouldn't take this long to post something. I'd understand if something had happened in which case I'd wait longer but just getting the generic bullshit "courier messed it up" excuse is annoying. Even if they had messed it up, book it in again and get a refund from the other.

I'm going to stop ranting.

Lol not sure who you're having a dig at but personally I've never used the excuse and never would unless it was a genuine reason. If we're all going to be honest the only common and real reason something is late is because we haven't been arsed to post it yet or genuinely been really busy.

I thought 'courier messed it up' or 'lost in the post' was a perfectly acceptable excuse on here....or is That only for certain people

Agreed works well for others

Lol not sure who you're having a dig at but personally I've never used the excuse and never would unless it was a genuine reason. If we're all going to be honest the only common and real reason something is late is because we haven't been arsed to post it yet or genuinely been really busy.

Don't worry ain't about you bud

Garrygt shut the fuck up please I sent your mate a message of everything that was wrong and pretty much a picture of every panel and a video of it running so what more could someone ask for? Not my fault he got here and didn't want it! And I sent the light off he should have them tomorrow! Fingers crossed haha I'm busy with work and

The currior did actually fuck up! Can't say more than that!

I usually send photos too of the items packed with the courier labels on all booked in. Not everytime though because it can be a bit longwinded sometimes.

Anyway just a quick update, the tracking number has started working on parcelforce now and it looks like delivery will be tomorrow (saturday) which I don't have a problem with... If the lights are in good condition like stated I'm happy to leave this as a nutural feedback. He's asked me to remove this post but I'm not going to remove anything until everything is done and then I'll write a summary. Think that's the fairest option.

I usually send photos too of the items packed with the courier labels on all booked in. Not everytime though because it can be a bit longwinded sometimes.

Anyway just a quick update, the tracking number has started working on parcelforce now and it looks like delivery will be tomorrow (saturday) which I don't have a problem with... If the lights are in good condition like stated I'm happy to leave this as a nutural feedback. He's asked me to remove this post but I'm not going to remove anything until everything is done and then I'll write a summary. Think that's the fairest option.

neutral.