Right as some of you may know micky boy (michael loughran) is a realy well thought of helpfull guy on this forum and has helped me out quite a few times and most likely will have helped you at some point.

Unfortunately micky and his friend karl have been arrested and put in prison for an assault on a lad which they didnt do they are in holme house prison until there trial I believe.

His girlfriend jo and karls girlfriend have made a facebook page and hopefully if they get enough likes and shares hopefully they will get bail.

I dont expect you to go and do it if you have never heard of him etc etc but if you do know him you will know that he is the sort of person that would help you if it was you in prison so please if you have time please take 2 minuites out of your day to like and share the page for his girlfriend and his children and help get him home.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1509561015929648

Thanks,

Jordan.

Micky was always a nice bloke, and helped me out a few times. But I don't think facebook likes get people bail if I'm honest

Also creating loads or Facebook and Internet pages just means that his name is still tied to this all even when he is cleared etc. I personally wouldn't want hat

Hopefully justice provails though

Yea I was invited to join this awhile back and choose not to. People with nothing todo with the situation getting involved in something they know nothing about. Guy seemed spot on but he had a lot of very angry posts focused at a man he wouldn't name prior to this all happening . So focusing attention to the medium he used to express his anger at a person doesn't seem wise.

I have my opinions on the page aswell as to wether or not it will work but micky and his girlfriend think it will so ive liked it.

Please dont leave negative comments on here the last thing I wanted was to see an arguement as to wether its going to work or wether he did it or not I didnt make this post for that I made it to try and get a bit of support for a friend.

Thanks,

Jordan.

Not trying to be negative or positive on it just really saying what I think.

As its a Facebook sided thing from what I seen Micky was having a hard time, he then started to post up some quite angry posts about some guy that had done something that had upset him but never actually said what it was.

He seemed like a spot on guy that helped out a lot of people. But people post far to much of there personal life on facebook then complain when people talk about it?

The justice system in this country is highly flawed and hard to get a guilty verdict let alone a jail sentence at the best of times so if be surprised if he's being held in jail because some lad that didn't like him said he done something? Or has the guy that was attacked him made up a Facebook page with more likes and there going by that?

That's what I was thinking...I was attacked a few years ago by two lads and left with brain damage, they were found guilty of 2 counts of abh and still didn't get prison time. For a lad to be behind bars rrefused bail, the crime must have been awful and I'd highly doubt the police would go on just word of mouth. Either way, Facebook won't help.

• 5 months later...

Just seen this Jordan thanks ever so much mate means a lot!!! And thanks for the kind comments guys I can see a lot of peoples views on this!!!! I wouldn't do something unless I realy had to and in this case it had to be done! Im glad the jury seen it that way aswell!!! Its good to be free thanks to everone for there support x

Cheers lads

Lol Toff they call me the pedo hunter lol. I don't regret anything. Any father would do the same :) Im a proud dad

I would of done the same whatever you did the systems gone weak in the UK it's a joke.

Just seen this Jordan thanks ever so much mate means a lot!!! And thanks for the kind comments guys I can see a lot of peoples views on this!!!! I wouldn't do something unless I realy had to and in this case it had to be done! Im glad the jury seen it that way aswell!!! Its good to be free thanks to everone for there support x

No bother mate it was the least I could do I'm just glad your back :)