At the moment it's fairly standard from what I can tell its got

After market alloys

Rx7 top mount

Gizmo boost controller

Turbo timer (unknown)

Unknown uprated manifold

Standard ct9

Hks actuator

Full stainless system down pipe back (unknown make)

Standard ride height

Trd clock surround

Currently in need of a respray but started that today so hopefully soon ill be out enjoying it I've already purchased some meister r coilovers and braided brake lines and clutch line

Currently looking at radiators and front mounts will get photos up when I can figure out what what :)

• 11 months later...

thats the one, i use to live on the same road as him, we had the only two red glanza's around. he's got a red corolla now.

. I bought it a year ago taking me ages with other commitments now we are fully alive and functional I'm loving life :)

Did a cheeky dash board swap and also heater matrix as I had no heaters cold cars are cool at all so out with the old in with the new flocked dash board and now I have heating very pleased while I was there I also ran my battery cable for the boot and wired up my gauges :D to find I have a bulb gone :/ never mind still looks cool :D also found these little items under the back seat proper Japan style these little finds made me smile seeing proper jap history with there receipt for God know what's and a highway card :)

• 4 weeks later...

Not updated for awhile fitted a genuine sard fuel pressure regulator a week or so ago from rhd Japan very pleased and saved money from the prices in the UK also fitted that with some aero quip fittings and braided stainless hose photos to come I've also put on my meister r coil overs and had abit of a set up think I've got a little too much toe out though :/ also cover still needs setting up

Fitted new tyres and wheels which I picked up from turbo grant :) happy now it's sat on 15 inch wheels :Dpost-11875-0-84145500-1444039444_thumb.jpost-11875-0-65758600-1444039473_thumb.j