japshow finale 2014

I have paid for my stand pass but not my camping fee so I'll do that on the day. Yes mate plenty of space for an ambulance lol. There's an on site bar/club which is dangerous with the amount you guys drink lol. We camp around the back in the family area due to better access to the stands and there's plenty of space but turn up relatively early on Saturday :)

im unsure mate. I wont know myself until I get there. £25 will cover you to get in and camp sat night. the cars will be fine mate, I wouldn't take mine otherwise :) we camp in the family camping because there are a lot less people and a little quieter/less d***heads around lol.

im unsure mate. I wont know myself until I get there. £25 will cover you to get in and camp sat night. the cars will be fine mate, I wouldn't take mine otherwise :) we camp in the family camping because there are a lot less people and a little quieter/less d***heads around lol.

so what your saying is that me and rob cant be their as where dick heads haha jokes is it 25 per person for the camping or one price for camping then the entry fee and that sounds sweet dude we should have got this planed up ages ago as i only found out about it when you posted about it dude ill have to see if i can sort some dolla out :)