Finally News On The Glanza S Bonnets

Ok guys I finally got some news on the Glanza S bonnets today after much pushing.

Anyway the mould is around 2 weeks away from being completed and then production can start. I still need to get them over here in my suppliers delivery container though so we are still looking at February for delivery to the UK.

Unfortunately they have hit me with a price increase since speaking about it almost 2 years ago and I'm left with no choice but to put a slightly higher price on them.

The price will be £535.00 delivered within the UK mainland fo the carbon ones.

One bonus of the wait though is that they will be able to make them in GRP too and the price on those will be £335,00 delivered within the UK mainland.

They will be a direct replacement for the OEM bonnet so it should look pretty good.

Sorry for the wait on these and the slightly higher price but it's all out of my hands I'm afraid. I am confident though that they will be fantastic when fitted.

Cheers

Rick

• 2 weeks later...

great news Rick. shame about the slight increase in price but im sure they will look awesome :)

I know it but there has been a big increase in the cost of producing carbon in China so I'm not entirely surprised.

I need some people to start giving some commitment if they want one, otherwise my supplier will order 5 and it will be a first come first served basis. Stock arrives every 6 months so if I sell out instantly it will be another 6 months before getting more. If 10 people give me commitment before I order then I can make sure I have enough, but if people want to wait until they arrive they may well be very disapointed.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I wouldn’t traditionally do this, however as there’s not been any activity for years in here..

We are currently moulding a Glanza S bonnet and we should have a prototype soon. Keep an eye on our section.

Cheers