EP82 GT Advance, toms kit, roll cage and more...

Deposit Taken

Year:1995
Model:ep82 Gt Advance
Tax:None
MOT:None
Mileage:80k miles

Description:

No tax/mot for last 4 years. Car started and ran fine - just needed a new turbo when she went off the road. Had a headgaskt and belts < 400 miles ago. Besides the front bumper, she is immaculate inside and out.

She's been sitting in my garage (heated!) for the last 4 years. I've recently moved, and no longer have a garage to store her, so she's on the driveway.

I'm completely uninterested in removing any parts at this point - please don't contact me asking for invididual parts.

- 6 point cage (Cusco style, but more enforcement bars) + crossbars
- Fully stripped of rear interior
- Zep C-Pillar bar
- Front and Rear TOMs Strut braces
- Lower arm bar (not fitted at the moment...)
- LSD
- full TOM's bodykit (genuine, with spoiler) (the front bumper was cracked when the car was moved recetnly :( will supply pics)
- Zep Carbon Reverse Scoop
- Momo Race steering wheel
- Lightweight BuddyClub Spec II exhaust (Also have a Presto Japan backbox)
- 15" 5Zigen Pro racer lightweight alloys (Yokohama Parada Spec IIs all round - LOTS of tread)
- Full TRD Suspension setup
- Blitz FMIC
- HKS Fan controller
- SARD racing radiator (this had a small hole that has been repaired.)
- SARD 1.3bar radiator cap
- SAMCO radiator hosing
- Pivot Turbo Timer
- TRD carbon dash bits (I don't think these are genuine trd/carbon)
- Genuine TRD dials (240kph ones)
- TRD Quickshifter (has gearknob too)
- Stainless Manifold
- HKS SSQV dumpvalve
- Forged engine (no proof, but according to importer)
- Rare TOM's ECU
- HKS Mushroom Filter (This is looking tired)
- TRD Stainless braided brake lines
- Red HT leads
- PIAA formula Aero wing wipers
- TOM's oil fill cap
- TRD fuel cap
- Sabelt harness with TOM's pads
- Viper 480xv pager alarm

- Boost guage

- Bluetooth/mp3/wma LG head unit

- SARD thermostat (sits at 70ish degrees)

- uprated fuel pump

- Rear fog light integrated into right hand cluster

- stainless decat

-3g discs and mintex pads at front

I also have a 1bar actuator, oil filter relocation kit and a silk road engine damper for her. There is more that I've forgotten too, I'm sure

Price: £3000 o.n.o

Pictures:

LOTS of pictures in these two albums:

HBzTzo9.png
DtFTmst.png

Contact Details:PM me

Edited by dave-gtturbo

Hey man!

Aye I was in Helensburgh! I've had two house moves since then - the new place doesn't have a garage though, so she's gotta go and free up some driveway space! I had her for 7+ years now, it'll be sad to see her go.

Hopefully the right person appears - she's got *so* much potential to be amazing again :-D

You still driving a starlet?!

Dave

Not at the moment anyway. When my second kid came along, I had to move on to a more family suitable wagon. Still managing to develop the odd part though.

If I had the funds, I'd take it off your hands. Hope it goes to a good home and returns to the road soon.

I grew up had kids sold my glanza I owned for 6years got that to a good fast road track spec 300+bhp and missed it even since, on the look out for another now that my little brother has just bought a gt, made me want one even more!! Loving the look of this, so tempting but were are you??

Haha :-D

I'm just outside Glasgow - about 30 mins drive from there :)

She is a beast, and I think she deserves a nice engine build - the bodywork is brilliant (minus the front bumper, see pictures!) - all she's missing is well spec'd engine and she'd be one of the best :)

Cheers,

Dave

were you from and have u anymore pics iam interested

Shane, I've added two albums to the initial post - they're all I have. But if you need anymore, lemme know. I've covered most of what folk will care about - outside, inside, engine way, wheels and underneath.

Cheers,

Dave

I remember when this was imported was an awesome find then and still is, so many nice parts. I would say good luck with the sale but I don't want anyone to buy it til I have the funds

Haha! That's going back a while now, eh? just over 7 years I think!

I'm kinda gutted to sell her, but I'll just be happy it someone else enjoys her - breaking her would break me I think!

Cheers,

Dave

Car is being collected on Thursday.

Will open a new for sale thread for the (SARD, I think) Relocation kit, Silk Road engine torque damper and the Whiteline lower arm bar!

If a mod could lock this, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,

Dave