Soooo just got back from Canada and brought some bear spray back... had a piss up last night with the lads from work me and my mate buddy are always trying to out do each other. he thought it would be a good idea to let me spray him lol we had to evacuate the building for 3 hours and he endid up like this lol 6E0A45CD-5A23-4177-9AC3-6C865070C142_zps8F2CA270-C753-41A0-B1A1-118E353F3814_zps27C1DDE4-ED60-45AC-90DB-8977F0754992_zpsFC2B2B21-32E0-4538-BADB-FB4F0D4CEE9C_zps

Moral of the story don't fuck around with bear spray haha 1C67875A-FA00-414B-8F2A-29ECC4CC3A7D_zps

Edited by Whitenoize

No dude he flooded his bathroom so he could lie in the water it's horrible stuf I burnt my arms just spraying him with it was great fun though lol I'd never spray anyone with it again he couldn't see for 2 hours I thought if blinded him scary stuff

I only give him a one second blast in the chest we didn't realise your not ment to try and wash it off when he got in the shower it just made it worse and burnt his dick I'm not going to lie I shit myself after he was fucked but after a few hours and he could see again all was good he said he's going to tazer me lol