Charlie28's 295.3BHP@1.4Bar Forged Greddy Turbo'd Glanza

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm desperately trying to get the car running for the summer, whilst saving for Australia in June!

My friend just sent me some pictures of my billet TD04 which I will be running on a standard engine for the summer. Apologises for the pictures but I'll get some better ones when I have it towards the end of the week! The turbo will be clocked when I receive it and I should get round to fitting it this weekend!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If anyone is interested in a billet TD04 or a custom spec TD04 PM me :)

She's back down on all 4 wheels now which is a point in the right direction!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Had some trouble starting her, turned out the coolant sensor was loose! Managed to get her started but she isn't running perfectly, FPR was leaking pretty badly so I've sorted that and will attempt to get her going again this evening! Fingers crossed!

• 3 weeks later...

Not much progress on this, can't seem to get the timing right! Going to buy a new belt tensioner as I believe the belt is slipping. But won't be doing this till I'm back from Australia in July!

Little update though, this turned up from WallaceGlanza and I will be getting it sprayed and fitted when I'm back :)

Posted Image

Needs a little bit of tweaking to fit round my Intercooler!

Posted Image

Shame to hear about the timing. Give me a shout if you need a hand / a second pair of eyes to look at it as I'm only down the road.

Cheers buddy! I'll probably take you up on this offer! I'll drop you a PM nearer the time :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was told about rob ripping u off, I never knew he was like that but as previously mentioned it is weird how he broke it very quickly and got very shirty with people when they asked why etc!

Anyway keep at it Charlie, looking good x

• 2 weeks later...

I believe someone bought the turbo and it was shagged. But I've fitted another turbo to the engine and ran the car and it knocks badly

Yup, I was good mates with rob and even I got ripped off 450 quid for a fucked gt28.

And any updates mate?

Shit bussey i didnt know he ripped you a new one aswell ..... Terrible

Yeah man not good, still it's not £1300, pretty certain his oil return pipe came off again without him knowing untill everything let go.

Either way he sold a known fucked engine and charlie unfortunately bought it..

Anyways charlie i pop uo when you back from oz and get your stick 4e running.

Cheers bud! Appreciate all the help!

• 4 weeks later...