Charlie28's 295.3BHP@1.4Bar Forged Greddy Turbo'd Glanza

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much of the wheel studs did you have to cut off? Im getting the same spacers and was hoping it would clear.

Not too much mate, but they wont clear without cutting them down unless you have recesses in the back of your alloys

Little bit of progress today.

Fitted the manifold, turbo, and oil lines.

Posted Image

Then removed some pipes relating to the air con which I no longer have and decided to mount my FPR in its place.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Need to order some studs for the turbo and then I can mount my downpipe and connect that all up to the exhaust.

Good work bud.

Be careful with the FPR there..theres a fuck off spark coming out of the thing next to it and if you have a small leak or the king lead arks/cracks a clip etc it could get messy!!!

I was thinking that myself! Maybe I'll move it to a safer location then!

• 3 weeks later...

Little bit of progress today, picked up yet another bumper just because it was the correct colour and had already been trimmed to fit a large intercooler.

As my intercooler now has a rear entry it required new mounting points so me and my mate set about making some new brackets.

Posted Image

All mounted up nicely, just need to cut a small section away so the rear entry pipe work will fit and connected onto the turbo.

Posted Image

Then we got the bumper mounted up. Love it!

Posted Image

Unfortunately it's a different shade of white so i will get it resprayed at some point or maybe get the hole car done depending on the cost.

Few bits left to do and then I'll start her up and run her in. Not rushing though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Couple of updates

Firstly shes back on all 4

Posted Image

Had problems connecting up my rear entry intercooler onto the turbo, so had to modify it and have my local fabricator weld it for me!

Sorted with a couple of 45 bends :)

Before

Posted Image

During

Posted Image

Mocked up

Posted Image

And welded

Posted Image

Posted Image

Will get that back all together this weekend :)

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to get some time to spend on the car over the weekend! Finished wiring and plugging in everything to/from the engine and filled her up with fluids! To my surprise there was 0 leaks! Cranked her over and got oil pressure :) but soon after my battery died! So I've stuck that on charge, and will hopefully have her running next weekend!

I have ordered a few bits which should arrive early next week so I'll update when they arrive :)