Who is the least likely of us to be a starleteer?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work in a factory for DFS making sofas.. I f**king hate it but most people like the Glanza.. (Most...) And I'm the same here no one really seems to understand why I'd rather be cleaning my car, buying parts for my car and fitting them instead of going out drinking!? I always get told I clean it to much as well and I only clean it like once or twice a week lmao! If I had more time rather than working these stupid hours (2:00pm-00:20am) I'd clean her a lot more!

Bret.

I work in a petrol station, only good thing about it is seeing the good cars come in for super, have had a guy do a few rings round a pump before in an ae86 :D also know a man in his 50s that collects old cars from the 80s and he also has a MINT glanza, sticks out like a sore thumb in his collection

Work in regrigeration, other people at my work are into cars. Theres a guy with two ferraris, guy with a maserati, another with a porsche. One or two with camper vans. And then the track day bikers...none appreciate the glanza lol

Accountant for the MOD, but being a girl people don't believe me when i tell them that the GT outside is mine.

And I get a lot of people being mega patronising of course because i'm a girl...

One of the guards on the gate used to be a proper patronising idiot when he checked my passes every morning, until he said that it's not bad for an old datsun... facepalm. It even says toyota on the car AND on my vehicle pass that he's getting paid to check...