** Known scammers list ** beware when buying parts

Considering everyone is getting scammed lately with people taking they're money without posting parts etc , let's make a list so people can see who to be carefull with when buying parts :)

1.weyro

2.glanzacoley

3.abbie

4.vri001

5.ep beast

6.danny-baby

Edited by dangeestarlet

danny-baby

Sent payment for abs delete kit. 2 or maybe even 3 months now i still have nothing. Doesn't answer phone calls. Reads messages i send on whatsapp. If i had hisaddress i would pay a visit.

Edited by stockrod

Whats stopping someone being band then making a new account, as im sure some of these people have just set a new account up like ep-beat set up the abbie account and those lads vri001 and his mate who had another account on here. It's a good idea just not 100% effective, now if you can link too their facebook or give names then this will help alot more

there is a system that decects IP addresses of banned people I know this because I got banned off AON (astra owners network) because I worked for a rival forum

petty I know!

but there are tools to stop spammers and people setting up new accounts once banned but it would be alot of work for admins but maybe as a team they can look into it.

there is a system that decects IP addresses of banned people I know this because I got banned off AON (astra owners network) because I worked for a rival forum

petty I know!

but there are tools to stop spammers and people setting up new accounts once banned but it would be alot of work for admins but maybe as a team they can look into it.

We do look into IP addresses

obviously the issue with IPs is they can reset so easily.

but some plonkers wouldnt have the sense.

Phil

Edited by Phil

Watch out for someone called sam mason too. He was the one who scammed people and then got jailed for knocking down and killing a cyclist. He recently scammed me on ebay pretending he didn't receive the item.

Watch out for someone called sam mason too. He was the one who scammed people and then got jailed for knocking down and killing a cyclist. He recently scammed me on ebay pretending he didn't receive the item.

He sold some one a fully rebuild engine the other day on facebook that blew up with the bloke turned the key he is a wanker and he's already banned on here

I'm not sticking up for the guy as scammers are lowest of the low but I brought a set of shocks and springs of him not long ago, and I couldn't fault anything. Constant contact, exactly as described and quick delivery.

I'm not sticking up for the guy as scammers are lowest of the low but I brought a set of shocks and springs of him not long ago, and I couldn't fault anything. Constant contact, exactly as described and quick delivery.

you shure ??? it might be you on diferent alias only 87 posts in 5 years !!! ?????

if not i will say sorry already

He's actually alright despite killing someone but that a-side, I swapped my xxr's ages ago with his buddy club p1's and he drove all the way down from Manchester to my house to do the swap, no money involved. Was alright when I met him anyway. Spoke to him a couple of times on facebook and he's ok.

Obviously he has scammed people as others say, but that's my experience anyway.