** Known scammers list ** beware when buying parts

Here's an extract from my Ebay messages. I don't trust the guy whatsoever. The frustrating thing is that Ebay decided in his favour!

From this.....

"If you had sent it which by the sounds of it you haven't then i would have received it by now. And no i am not that guy you are talking about. Ive never been on a glanza form or ever been involved in a accident. There is more than one sam mason in this country. I am not trying to pull a "fast one" I just wanted the part. But because of this situation ive had to make one my self."

(After noticing the delivery address was the same as the town written in a tabloid article - Chapel-en-le-Frith, he changed his tune)

To this.....

"Okay yes i am that sam mason. Yes there was a couple of problems with me on Ukso but every single person go payed back in full and given £100 extra as a apology. I have changed now after taking counselling for this. But to be honest i don't want to go into deep information. All I'm going to say is that i haven't received it. I dont need to go out on "con" people. I have a job and earn a very good wage each week. If i receive your product in the future ill 100% send it to you or pay you for it. (thats if ebay decide to put it in my favour). Hopefully this can get sorted and go our different ways"

Don't trust him!

Do all the folk chipping in to say "such and such was ok when I dealt with them" realise how pointless that is? :-/

"I know he burgled your house, but he's been in my house many times and I still have my TV"

Do all the people (just you at the moment), realise how pointless it is to say such a thing when the person in question when you (meaning myself) dealt with them and nothing went wrong.

I'm hardly going to say - Ah yeah that guy drove about 250 miles out of his own fuel to swap wheels with me and didn't even ask for money ... But he's a real cunt.

No. Because the times I've dealt with him he's been alright (see my above post to reiterate).

Met Sam a long time before any of the whole scamming started at a tuning developments rolling road day that I organised. Seemed an alright lad but then all the scamming started.

I just keep an eye out for stuff that he is selling on Facebook.. Sometimes it appears on here under a different username

you shure ??? it might be you on diferent alias only 87 posts in 5 years !!! ?????

if not i will say sorry already

I joined back in 2009 when I was going to buy a starlet, and finally ended up getting one this feb. From my dealings with the guy I never had any problems. Obviously I can't speak for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm known as a scammer on facebook because a guy (Lewis salmon, have a look on his Facebook for a laugh) got a part off me it turned up damaged and he blocked me and slagged me off before even telling me so I could not even sort it hahah

Yea seems it, most people end up making him look a dick haha some gangster wanna be he is

I see your point now Ben mate, trouble is as you know the minute someone posts something bad on facebook about someone they instantly believe them and your the bad person, I tend to actually stay away from buying stuff on there unless I know there in here aswell with good feedback