shocks and springs or coil overs???

hi,just wondered on experience whether youd recommend a good quality set of shocks with lowered springs?or coilovers?

At moment have set of trd coilovers on front and shocks and springs on rear!!!they are pretty shot and need replacing.

Will be doing quite a few track sessions in her so am looking for reliability but am also on a budget so any replies will be very appreciated.

It depends on what you want from them.

As others have said if you are looking for fast road and occasional track days then the versatility of coilovers will be of great benefit. Of course as with most people your budget will dictate what options you have.

Edwin

I had tein coilies hated them, rock hard. Got trd shocks and springs now and wont go back!

If you are using your car everyday and you want to sacrifice your spine and your wallet, go for coilovers

If you use everyday and want to keep your spine and your wallet, get shocks and springs

I had tein coilies hated them, rock hard. Got trd shocks and springs now and wont go back!

If you are using your car everyday and you want to sacrifice your spine and your wallet, go for coilovers

If you use everyday and want to keep your spine and your wallet, get shocks and springs

Tein coilovers are known to be rock hard on any setting but if you were to go for Meisters or BC you would have a better experience !!

James

believe it or not my budget coilovers from the polo are a softer ride and are more stable tru the corners and absorbes bumps way smoother

the shocks and springs i had was like metal stilts !!!! bumping al over

let me know how you find them d2 they can be got new for 700euros ere in europe