MISS,STRESS >>> mister koni yellow

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

???? mess your clearly not see ing it :p:p:p trying??? you mean doing , this will work :) :)

Asbo tryed to claim someone else's build as there own and wrote a whole build thread on it before disappearing into the back ground when we pointed out it wasn't his car. He frequently pops up from time to time. Just think of him as that guy in the pub that doesnt seem quite right in the head telling you about how much better he is than everyone else when he's quite clearly been refused from the Jeremy Kyle show for being just to dam tragic. Am sure what ever he's on today will wear off and he will retire into the background once again.

i will be patenting this the f.e.c.r. setup ha ha

it has to work really al the gasses from comp side go in engine to propeller from exhaust in the bottle neck aiding spool up , its the same amount and it cant go anywhere but out soo it arrives back in another bottle neck of the 2nd ct9 spooling it there to thats my theory anyways :) :)

2nd Ct9 will lag slightly more because of less pressure so you will probably get another small surge in power shortly after the first. It won't double the psi of boost because your not running them through each other but will multiply the cfm. Your going to have to work that out before you try it though

Edited by richardc9052

about 3 feet from the ct9 setup atm down on the floor , getting stupid quotes for welding the custom aluminium parts i need so going to buy tig myselve and do it my selve its still going ahead dont worry :) :) just on hold till then but doesnt stop me for the rest of the project

also this arrived in the post just now THANK YOU JEZZA I OWE YOU A BIG FAVOUR :) :) :) :) but as usual its raining again so have to wait for a dry spell to fit them

Photo0293_zpspsemsdks.jpg

Edited by 5e colin

I don't understand anything on this build thread but I will go to sleep on it lol I'm looking forwards to the dyno on this bad lad! I kinda guess timing is the key with this, twin turbo ohh my ohh my Mr Toyota needs some pics of this lol, good luck man!!

did yes its strait fit so link is good karl

i will try finding ac90 chops cheers

gainzy neither do i ha ha :) , should be a torque beast indeed when all is done

guys i have another question what turbos does the supra twin turbos have ??? do they use ct turbos ??? if so i might be able to use the twin oilfeed/ drain setup ???

what ye guys think

did yes its strait fit so link is good karl

i will try finding ac90 chops cheers

gainzy neither do i ha ha :) , should be a torque beast indeed when all is done

guys i have another question what turbos does the supra twin turbos have ??? do they use ct turbos ??? if so i might be able to use the twin oilfeed/ drain setup ???

what ye guys think

Supras use ct12s i believe!