Announcement: The Future of EP Performance and Browner's Recent Bad Health

For anyone who has been trying to contact me recently I have been very, very sick and spent a long time in hospital. I am now recovering but can not work again until the New Year.

I got a burst appendix and I continued on for deveral days completely unknown to me as to why I was so sick. By the time I finally went to hospital I was in massive pain, the appendix was now infected and the infection was well advanced and had spread to other parts of my body. I was in hospital for over 2 weeks. I basically poisoned my whole body and the doctors said I was very lucky to even pull through. It happened right in the middle of my busy time with the Christmas stuff too which was a total disaster. That's why I haven't been online whatsoever. I will begin to update my ads and reply to messages and parts queries again over the holiday period, but it will take time as I am still far from recovered.

Going forward, I will be taking a long, hard look at the future of the cars and parts. I put every last minute of my time running the business and at times it gets very stressful. It is a lot for one person to run on their own and more often than not is too much. Therefore, I am having a major clearout of parts and will be having a massive sale of parts and cars in January. I will then decide what direction I will be taking. At the end of the day, the old saying is true, "Your Health Is Your Wealth" and finally I am starting to listen that life isn't all about being a workaholic!

For now, Merry Christmas to all my friends and loyal customers. Enjoy the holidays!

Browner

imagejpg1_zpsb60c9600.jpg

Cheers for the kind remarks guys. My big sale of parts has begun. I will be adding a lot more over the coming week. When I have cleared all my stock I will then decide if I am going to continue supplying parts and cars or to take a break.

Regards,

Conor.