FULLY FORGED RED GLANZA V BUILT BY TUNING DEVELOPMENTS WHATS IT WORTH?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might just break it 😂😂 was just trying to give someone a bargain but everyone's a tight cunt nowadays. Spend 12k on a car and people say it's worth 4 hahahahhaA I realise mods don't add value but a brand new engine and the rest is clearly worth more than one that's done 20

Its the way it is mate, not alot you can do. Cant make the market pay more than they

want!! People did tell you this before you poured loads of money in!why im resisting forging mine! As you said you may aswell get some miles on it, enjoy it and sell it for the same amount down the line in a year or so.

Its the way it is mate, not alot you can do. Cant make the market pay more than they

want!! People did tell you this before you poured loads of money in!why im resisting forging mine! As you said you may aswell get some miles on it, enjoy it and sell it for the same amount down the line in a year or so.

I'm one of these guys that doesn't care mate haha ! Couldn't care less what people say if I fancy doing something I will just go and do it 😃 live a little mate. It's a fucking cracking car and I have had plenty of offers to swap for some very nice cars so I will end up just swapping it

He's asking that.. Will it sell for that prob not tbf.. I wish they did make more money the only good thing about them getting broke so much is ther won't be many good ones left soon and the good ones will go for a lot in a few years

That's on auction not buy it now!! I agree our cars are worth more but while there are lots of cheap ones on the marker they will be worth peanuts, I'm hoping mine one day once finish would fetch a fair amount, the people who hold onto their starlets will be laughing in the long term as the prices will rocket, but there are too many dreamers that buy them up then two months down the line break them or ask stupid money for them

Its pretty mental really a bone stock original car is worth just as much as a fully forged one. And anything inbetween isn't worth a great deal. I have paperwork for a car totalling almost 7k just in parts and labour so doesn't even include buying the car to start and the guy had it for sale for so long he accepted my 2k offer. Aslong as your not desperate for a sale you stand a chance I got slated rotten when I put my 4paw rolling shell up for sale people told me I was an idoit and being crazy and it sold after a few months for what I wanted.

Breaking the cars to a certain extent is the only real way to get a reasonable amount of money back. When I've done it you Normaly find its all the £40 to £100 parts that sell quickly and equal a decent sum of money fairly quickly

that's been for sale a good few month now mate it's from round my way and I've never seen it must be a garage queen lol

Says on the ad its been garaged 10 year and thats when the last MOT was lol.

WOULD I FUCK PAY 5 GRAND FOR THAT!! Might phone him for a laugh hahaha

Since when did ukso turn into a Facebook slaggong off match, that's why not many of us come on here as much as we used to.

It's skimmeys car, he can ask 20k if he wants the car is very very clean and cars have sold for much more over the years than he wants for it.

Why don't you lot stop being judgemental fucks and try show some kind of appreciate to a clean starlet, isn't that why we are on a starlet enthusiasts forum ?

Since when did ukso turn into a Facebook slaggong off match, that's why not many of us come on here as much as we used to.

It's skimmeys car, he can ask 20k if he wants the car is very very clean and cars have sold for much more over the years than he wants for it.

Why don't you lot stop being judgemental fucks and try show some kind of appreciate to a clean starlet, isn't that why we are on a starlet enthusiasts forum ?

Have you read the whole thread?? Someone was asking how much its worth.....just saying