Facebook groups wrecking the scene!!

All is seem to see is retards on facebook groups who just make the scene a shitty place these day's, for those of you who are lucky enough not too have facebook here is the sort of things your missing out on

Capture_zpse4786d3f.jpg

Capture1_zps0b56cd15.jpg

Capture2_zpse767e071.jpg

Capture3_zps89149df7.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell did Darren Scully sell his for that price just because somebody comes along and says so if people put more effort and detail in the ads they might get a proper buyer in. Chris Revell needs to stop talking patter lol

Edited by Gainzy

Can't stand half these little know it alls on facebook, I stay WELL AWAY, even if I'm after a part there selling, too many rip-offs on there and kids selling fooked parts, and the minute someone says where's my parts or they haven't turned up (even though it's only been posted a day before) every little snake comes out the woodwork and dishes you, hasn't happened to me but I see it day in day out

Only takes a few idiots to ruin things for everyone

Personally I avoid fb altogether.

Don't won't my name/car/reg copied and pasted anywhere.

In fact I've just never got round to asked UKSO to take a couple off their feed.

Phil

Edited by Phil

cant read the print in those pics :( but anyway facebook is gay anyways

Basically some guys telling some bird that her td04 glanza is worth around £2000 as a standard one isnt worth more than £1500, now ive got some idiot offering aamir £1000 for his starlet as it isnt turbo'd

I am on Facebook and have joined a couple of the selling pages aswell as our own UKSO selling pages. The 'moderators' of the selling pages are none existent and it just allows numptys to post whatever they like. Occasionally you can get things silly cheap off them becsuse people don't know what their doing. I just missed out on a jam spoiler for £20 a while back.

I've only ever bought a few items from the facebook pages but they do make me laugh reading some of the posts. Like that lad trying to sell that gold key for like £300 or something ridiculous.

But a few weeks ago I got a mint set of 98 spec crystal fogs for £30 delivered. But being a GT person i didn't realise the 96 and 98 fogs mount differently but managed to fit them to my 96 spec bumper thankfully.

Sometimes you can grab a real bargain from these pages but i'd say be cautious and NEVER send as a gift through paypal!

I deleted FB about 3/4 years ago best desicion ever LOL.. full of idiots was sick of seeing up dates about how people are going for a shit so will be back in 10 mins...

or about how they hate some one on there and going to kill them but have to tell every one...LOL......