brakes locking on!!!

I've recently had my master cylinder and brake servo changed along with my front calipers and brake lines also the flexie hoses because my front brakes would seize on whilst driving after getting to hot and expanding after changing all of this they are still doing it could someone help me with this as I am now completely out of ideas an no one has been able to help me with this!! A y help would be appreahiated!!

Its not the backs its only the front that do it so bad that I've now got two cracked discs and gone through a set of pad in about 500 miles its as if the pads are constantly touching and once they get to hot there expanding and gradually stopping the car but I don't seewhy they are doing that and how to sort it

Its not the backs its only the front that do it so bad that I've now got two cracked discs and gone through a set of pad in about 500 miles its as if the pads are constantly touching and once they get to hot there expanding and gradually stopping the car but I don't seewhy they are doing that and how to sort it

this deffinatly sounds like piston siezure to me bud you should be able to to pull rubber forward spray some white grease in their or rostoff and then push the piston back in calliper and then get a mate to push the brakes with you down at the piston with clamp over it so it doesnt pop out then push it back in and work it back and forth ect its probs got no grease in their so just lube it up then put back on see if this works if not new calliper im thinking dude