What other cars have you beat?

We've all done it, pulled up at the lights next to another car enthusiast knowing full well a race is about to go down!

My question is, what car made you feel nervous about losing but, you actually beat!

And question 2, What moment made you love your car. Example: smoking some bellend in a merc with all his mates!

Fire away ladies and gents

I beat the car from back to the future then it disappeared in a puff of smoke to the seconded question I don't love my car at the min it's a pice of shit if my garage wasn't connected to the house I would prob have burnt it today

Edited by Whitenoize

I felt extremely nervous when a Polo was 'racing' me... I was just being the sensible driver that I am.. Foot slightly down, but not excessively..

I was winning.. OBV... Then he was gaining on me.. massively and I thought 'damn, stupid Starlet'

The twat didn't realise that there was a red light that I was slowing down for and eventually stopped.. He went straight through, middle of town at rush hour.

Needless to say, it made me giggle.

A moment hasn't made me 'love' my car - it just gets me from A to B at the minute.. I can't afford to run/insure/tax/mod it in any way shape or form.. So she's filthy, sounds unloved and looks unloved.

I beat a ferrari doing 60mph, flew past it at 66. Nah, I like pretending to race and pulling off slowly, makes the other person look a dick and switches the 'boy racer' sterotype around alot.

Glad i'm not the only one who does this!

On the way to jae 2014 some lad in a Subaru when he was smashing his anti-lag thinking these starlets ain't very fast .... Well starlet 1 Subaru 0 haha!

I think the happiest ive been was trying to get a lp570 to play after I was gaining on it he slowed right down needless to say I don't think he was to happy with his v12

the other morning after finishing work i pulled up at a set of light then i looked to my left and saw a mobility scooter pull up as i looked over the old bloke looked other at me and you could just see in his eyes he is a born racer and raced back in his day he edged forward then i did then the lights turned green and we was off neck and neck then he edged infront of me and won the race i told him i almost had him then he told me it doesnt matter if you win my and inch or a mile winning is winning lol then i saw he had a td04 under his seat then i realised i had no chance but i still love my glanza and i will one day get my revenge :)

I've upset a 320bhp Porsche by telling him mine was only a 1.3.

His face dropped when he came to the realisation that he "lost"

But besides that I just love how good these things handle on the back roads. Don't even have to be going fast and they are still impressive.