Rolling Road Day @ Tuning Developments..

i was thinking of a boost controller, but im after a greddy OLED or sencond hand AVCR, but they dont list the OLED on their site. i might be looking at booking both cars in for mapping if my local company dont get back to me soon, or if they want to charge me full price again.

I had one of them oled's and couldn't get it to work it was crap I've read some good reviews on the gfb ones even mcm rates them so I wouldn't mind giving them a chance

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one of them oled's and couldn't get it to work it was crap I've read some good reviews on the gfb ones even mcm rates them so I wouldn't mind giving them a chance

good to hear some first hand feedback, will stick with the AVCR to match the Soarer then!

is it really just 3 of us going on the rollers?? if my Soarer isnt mis-firing by then!

Guys ill prolly turn up but wont be running my car, I think one of my VSVs is sticky and I don't have a boost controller wired up either. There is still a good few weeks so may have it resolved.

1, Matt1878

2, Jordan Walker

3, Drongo Boi

4, Bluebear

5, DavidAshton

6, BJShipley

7, Bean

8, Gilly

9, LDouble

10, Maddox710

11, Hair

12, Aleximport

13, RobSR

14, Lew777

15, Naz

16, TheAmerican

17, Yorke

18, Akyakapotter

19, CtopZ

List updated.

Don't forget guys... Dyno runs will be at a discount price of £40. Limited offers will be available on the day for anyone who comes down. Discounts/multi buy offers.

This is NOT just a starlet day. I am purely advertising on here as I do not wish to open it up to the jokers of facebook. Bring your friends in their civics, skylines ... Even their Aygo! ;)