15x8 et0 195/50 fitment

You will have trouble with rubbing theres no doubt about that unfortunately.

I currently use 195 45 15s on 15x7.5s with an et10 and its scuffed quite abit on the side walls, I have had to cut the inner arch away so it gives more clearence because it was like a knife into my tyres.

The main problem was the rear but i don't have coilovers so thats another factor.

Edited by Gilly

What about rolling the archers, wont that solve it?

You're probably not going to get away with just rolling the arches with 8j et0. You're going to need to flare the arches a fair bit too, and as above, maybe cut out the inner arch.

A lot of work but i think they look awesome with low offset wheels!

Mine are 15x8 et17 and they rubbed like hell- had to lift it by about 15mm on the back and put 185 tyres on them so the tread was in the arch.

You're probably not going to get away with just rolling the arches with 8j et0. You're going to need to flare the arches a fair bit too, and as above, maybe cut out the inner arch.

A lot of work but i think they look awesome with low offset wheels!

Mine are 15x8 et17 and they rubbed like hell- had to lift it by about 15mm on the back and put 185 tyres on them so the tread was in the arch.

How do i go about flareing the archers? Cheers

I wouldn't advise doing it yourself- there are companies (like arch enemy) who might be able to advise....

Hmmm seems like a lot of hassle, i might just go for the 7j et20, is there as much work involved with these? An is the offset right? Sorry for all the questions i just dont wanna buy summet an not be able to fit them , thanks

Mine never rubbed and had 9j,s why et0 must not have correct suspension set ups I say don't do it really unless it's a trailer queen ruins the drive of the car and obviously your stretching the tyre to on 195 no good

It really for drift cars that sort of set up

And you'll get tugged by the rozzers too

Sticks out too far and arc roll won't do much

As arch enemy told me do brought my self some jdm

Arches to compensate the 50 mm stick out

Check my profile pics

well like i say mine are 8 inch wide and et17 and i had to lift the ride height a bit and put 185 tyres on but other than that no hassle at all

Mine never rubbed and had 9j,s why et0 must not have correct suspension set ups I say don't do it really unless it's a trailer queen ruins the drive of the car and obviously your stretching the tyre to on 195 no good

It really for drift cars that sort of set up

Really confused now :/ your running 185's an hes saying 195's too stretched ?:s

The only way I got them to fit mate was max camber on the fronts nothing I could do on the rears. and they still rubbed really bad!!! in the end I took them off and sold them. I heard they fit a glanza better but now I run 16x8s again but with a offset ET. ET12 ET23 but ET0 is far to aggressive for a little starlet imo but was worth a try! Just didn't work out

7EC464EE-CA1C-4C8A-B5DF-EECB75246EF1.jpg

F05918C5-B425-486D-AFBB-95BDAC0DBF7D.png

Edited by Kyle_R

So if i was to go for 7inch what would be a better offset, 0 or 20? As theyre my only two options on the grid v

you can run a 8 mate but get et20 then use a spacer to suit the fitment you want. eg: et20 plus a 5mm spacer is corrected to et15 if that helps