SOLD:Glanza for sale. Standalone vf34 Varis Zep Forged etc..

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add I'm not selling bits and pieces off it or swapping for lesser parts with cash. It's going as is cheers :)

This makes me happy, good man for not breaking :) hope someone buys it soon and enjoys it, awesome car!

Just to add I'm not selling bits and pieces off it or swapping for lesser parts with cash. It's going as is cheers :)

This makes me happy, good man for not breaking :) hope someone buys it soon and enjoys it, awesome car!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Think you should make a new thread mate just looking over this and the thread completely distracts people from exactly how nice a car they could get to own.

This car has a better spec and more goodies than alot of the high priced starlets being sold just now. It is also better looking in my IMO.

The thread isnt for a dick measuring contest about whether your pals building a better one or not.

Also if you even need to ask about fuel consumption or you are put off by saying "it's too far away" then your in the completely wrong game here go down your local dealership and buy a corsa unlimited.

Sorry for adding more spam to your thread mate but infuriates me the amount of dreamers and tyre kickers cutting about these days. Best of luck selling it hope it goes to a good home.

Edited by StuDoc 72

Me and my brother did a trip to Ireland for a car and it was well worth it, and easy! Locals are friendly and you get SO much of a better car.

This is truly stunning.

I'd say worth every penny. You can just tell the level of love for this motor just by looking under the bonnet. GLWS!

Shes sold good luck to the new owner its got a good home time for the next chapter for it. Didn't think I'd feel so sad tbh its for the best though better to be enjoyed than sitting up rotting.