You payed same as what i payed for my 197 clio.

Never really known what these cars are like.

Go alrite?

Ha ha same here! My 197 was 5800 and was made of tin foil and fag packets, got my current mps for 5750 with 45k and the difference between them is unreal. They are a fantastic cars. Mines up for sale soon- is a silver aero with gloss black wheels and stage one mods sitting around 290.

Lovely car mate definate sleeper, people don't even notice the aeros :)

• 2 weeks later...

Not much to update at the minute but the new wheels came off because I hated the fact they were Plasti-dip'd! Got them powder coated at the usual place and only cost £80 for all four! :-)

9YJkabp.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just photo whoring here :p

FKIZTj1.jpg

srJNWi7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Not updated this in awhile.. Will of had it a year next month, time flies lol!

Done a few bits to it, new front lip (which needs replacing now :( ), had the windows tinted and bought myself a Cobb accessport V3 and some high pressure fuel pump internals!

1gou4j7.jpg

nMi2sLV.jpg

bryJIXH.jpg

KkjjnFP.jpg

wX3KP5g.jpg

Are you getting djjut to map it mate? That's who did mine and it was epic afterwards :) you'll be running about 320 with the hpfp internals won't you? I sold mine in Nov for the sr ha ha!

Yes mate it will be J-Tuned :-) I've got a downpipe coming as well so hopefully should see around 300 once that's on and a custom tune !

You should see over 300 easy- mine was just below 300 just on a htp Intake and map. Cracking cars aren't they.

They sure are cracking cars..! I was getting a bit bored with it until I bought the Cobb so fell back in love with it now again :p