Vauxhall Astra GSI Turbo

Year:2004
Model: Astra GSI Turbo
Tax: ---
MOT: March 2016
Mileage:102000

Description:
i dont know if this will get much interest on here but im currently looking to buy a starlet but need to sell this first :)

took me awhile to find one that was in good condition, it has a few stone chips on the bonnet and a scuff on the front bumper and one on the rear only noticeable when stood up close, also a few mark on the wing mirrors. its done just under 102000 miles which isnt too bad for one of these will go up slightly as still being used for work 30miles a week. recently oil and filter change using mobile 1 5w-40 and genuine vauxhall filter will be MOT'd on the 8/03/2015 very confident it will pass

Spec:

standard z20let engine running 300bhp and 350 lbft regal phase 3.5 eds aggressive map

full 3inch cobra exhaust with sports cat fully heatwrapped to the backbox pops and bangs

vxr turbo

vxr MAF

vxr fuel rail and injectors

crossover delete with blitz sonic power filter

3inch tophat to 2.5inch power pipe

front mount intercooler

340 aeromotive stealth fuel pump

recent 6 puk paddle clutch

carbon wrapped center console and door handles (4d gloss wrap)

depo boost gauge

irmscher grill and door pins

lowered on coilovers (unsure on make but do make abit of a noise when turning off drive and parking etc, no leaks or anything like that think there just a cheap set, less than a year old

May have forgotten something but will update if i do, can get more pictures on request :)

Price:£3200

Pictures:

IMG_0601_zpse7ovgpsa.jpg

IMG_0603_zpskk7ot094.jpg

IMG_0604_zpsmcff09zo.jpg

IMG_0596_zpstdhnuzil.jpg

IMG_0598_zpsxn8tbknm.jpg

IMG_0599_zpstrl69x7t.jpg

IMG_0588_zps6epkwgta.jpg

IMG_0586_zpsabk6umfd.jpg

IMG_0585_zpsld17jzrv.jpg

IMG_0593_zpsyqbuqxn8.jpg

IMG_0592_zpsjjnhriw8.jpg

IMG_0591_zpswoekjsio.jpg

IMG_0590_zpsewh368zp.jpg

IMG_0589_zpsft17raka.jpg

Contact Details: best just to message me on here as im at work alot and dont get very good signal, located in dorset

Edited by Gibb

Bloody hell boy is that how back you have your seat!?

Glwts tho brilliant car.

Haha I don't drive like that and thanks mate :)

Are you from round the chippenham area bud?

Just had a look on google maps and it says 2hours and 16mins away

description updated and more pics added, will get a engine bay pic as soon as the new hks air filter arrives wanted a brand new one to go with the car will also clean up the engine bay :)

Ah I see don't see many about tbh and thanks i do like it I just want a starlet again :)

I know the feeling mate I have a Honda DC2 1996 which I love but I am wanting a starlet so bad but I have a project car which is taking up my garage so no room for the starlet but want one badly lol

I know the feeling mate I have a Honda DC2 1996 which I love but I am wanting a starlet so bad but I have a project car which is taking up my garage so no room for the starlet but want one badly lol

I do like those dc2s :) I used to have a gt and do miss it but gunna try and find a glanza this time, there's just something about these little cars :)

Nice clean motor and great price but must point out anyone who wants to buy this I would seriously consider another map.

EDS maps are crap and a quick google will show you.

Oh and the oil should of been 10-40 or 5-40

This is no way attacking the owner just pointers for any potional buyer the spec and parts are defo worth the price

Nice clean motor and great price but must point out anyone who wants to buy this I would seriously consider another map.

EDS maps are crap and a quick google will show you.

Oh and the oil should of been 10-40 or 5-40

This is no way attacking the owner just pointers for any potional buyer the spec and parts are defo worth the price

Not had any problems with the map made a very noticeable difference and drive really well :) and it has 5w 40 mobile 1, says in the description :)

I do like those dc2s :) I used to have a gt and do miss it but gunna try and find a glanza this time, there's just something about these little cars :)

I agree they are something out these little pocket rockers but sorry has to be a GT :D

Not had any problems with the map made a very noticeable difference and drive really well :) and it has 5w 40 mobile 1, says in the description :)

Swear I saw 15-40 could of been a typo :p

Yeah eds maps can make it feel quicker but there fueling is crap

Afrs are shocking on them normally.

But your price is so fair for what it is.