starting to get stressed with my turbo!!

Hey guys here we go again lol. Story so far.

original turbo started to smoke when engine got hot.obvious prognosis knackered turbo.defo not a breathing issue as have filtered rocker cover outlet and taken the rear one to a catch can then to atmosphere and blanked inlet manifold.Went and picked up a supposedly good secondhand unit which i fitted then after first drive had oil blowing out of dump valve and smoking from exhaust. Took it back off again and took front turbine housing off. Full of oil but rear of turbo looked ok. So replaced front seal and put back onto car.in the meantime also found a crack in the exhaust manifold so something else to sort out!

anyhow took her out again yesterday after refitting the turbo and hey presto pumping oil out of dump valve again.just want to check there nothing else could be at fault?? Pretty sure its turbo as didnt have the dump valve issue on original turbo.

sorry its bit of a mini novel but wanted to give as much info as poss!

Have been offered a turbo and manifold from a guy on here and the option of it being reconditioned but after spending quite a bit on here lately need to keep the budget in tow!!

Head is buzzing mate as where to go with her, want to use her as a daily but do quite a few track days with my mates so need the reliability as well as performance.

just bought a full size 40mm alloy rad and removed the aircon.

was thinking of running her with the ct9 and top mount this year to see how she holds up on track etc!but not having much luck turbo wise at mo.