By the looks of it. My glanza just isnt going to be ready lads. FAR TOO MUCH WORK TO BE DONE FS.. Was speaking to a photographer round my way, Well enough known guy within the car world. He is willing to come up for a day/afternoon for it...

I was talking to Steven at CAE today and he said he is up for running a rolling road day. With a minimum of 10 cars needed.

Each car will be around £30 for 3/4 runs with boost logged and the possibility of Afr if it's needed.

If we want to go ahead with it we will need to set a date and let him know.

He is based about 5 miles from magherafelt so it's on the way if we want to go to Portstewart for some pictures etc

I was talking to Steven at CAE today and he said he is up for running a rolling road day. With a minimum of 10 cars needed.

Each car will be around £30 for 3/4 runs with boost logged and the possibility of Afr if it's needed.

If we want to go ahead with it we will need to set a date and let him know.

He is based about 5 miles from magherafelt so it's on the way if we want to go to Portstewart for some pictures etc

Count me in for that.

Any extra for an afr printout?

Hmm I don't think it would be much extra. He said he isn't too fussed on doing it for every car ad it takes time to setup the windband etc

All we need to do is setup a date. I'm trying to talk a few friends into bringing their ae86's along.

Sounds good fella.. any date after 1st week of Junes good for me.

Would be good to see a nice variety of Toyotas at it, last dyno day i went to was full of honda muck, except for a turbo'd 4age '79 Celica which was a beaut

Sounds good fella.. any date after 1st week of Junes good for me.

Would be good to see a nice variety of Toyotas at it, last dyno day i went to was full of honda muck, except for a turbo'd 4age '79 Celica which was a beaut

That 79 celica is a member on toyotagtturbo could def get him along! :)

Should be a good day! Get a date set and I'll see if I can get the car setup in time.

Phil

Ok well if we get a date set me and my pals will come up,

car list:

gt turbo starlet

Glanza

2 2jz twin turbo supras

celica gt4

Probly be a few more toyotas joining us aswel.

Sounds great

Phil

just bought another glanza from the south last night so have to go through the ways and means of getting it registered for the north hope can get it on the roads before then would love to be able to come to this :unsure: