As most of you know my ignis got wrote off at the end of January and looked like this

4378915d0d69375da306e024b25c7d95_zps9f63

Well I've been car less since then and have been thinking of many different options and I finally decided on this little beauty today ...... UnFortunately due to my age and ncb and the crash I can't afford to get the turbo version so I've settled for a 2.0 non turbo ( awaiting the abuse haha )

3871B64C-96A4-4EEF-AA0D-B977A9D0DF54_zps

83952130-D32D-4F1F-B396-51038E97B1DD_zps

2008 Subaru impreza RX

£7800

41000 miles

12months mot

12months tax

Full STI kit

Cat 1 alarm

Built in sat nav

Multi spoke 18" alloys in black

Service before collection

Gold 12months service package worth £500 for free ( covers everything )

Full valet

Collecting it in a weeks time and I can't bloody wait be nice to have my own car again !

Ohh and this is what I'd love it to look like ;)

IMG_1182_zpshach3heq.jpg

James

Edited by jimmymac101

nice smart cars these are. just brutal its a non turbo ha! just dont be trying to race any starlets youll be fine :p sure you will enjoy it none the less mate luckily ive normaly had 2 cars so most ive been with out one was a week but was the longest week ever going from being able to just jump out in the car when i wanted cant imagine a few months.

I won't disagree with anyone that says it needs a tubby ...... It does just can't insure one yet!

Price wise it's a fantastic price a Lot of the RX models sell for more and look fudging ugly but this has the STI kit and a set of alloys it's lovely looking :)

Not having my own car for this long has been horrible, never again will I wait this long without one!

Your not wrong glanzajim went through all the gear hard On the test drive and it's certainly shifts :D

James

Would you not be better off buying another ignis or starlet until you can insure it? Save the money for a turbo in the future. It does look cool though, but i think the sti badge and kit will make a few people try and race

Could fit blower on I don't think the engines are to different but I'm new to this boxer engine era!

Ollie I didn't fancy another iggy after crashing this one, was looking at selling anyways :-/ I'd only want a glanza and insurance was more than this surprisingly, I'm also getting married in 14 months, will also be moving into a house with the other half this year and I wanted something of a decent size that will last me ages and I won't be getting modified much!

Sti badge will be the first thing to come off lol can't race in weston the police are super hot omit now :-/ save it for a track day !!! Im happy just cruising around these days :)

James

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

The wife to be in 8days has just said to me im aloud to get a glanza once shes got a bigger car :) so watch this space it could be for sale in a few months with any luck :p

Passed its mot last month with flying colours as well!

James

• morgey locked and unlocked this topic