I JUST INDUCED FUEL CUT AND FOUND THIS !!!!!!

well thanks for that STORY and thanks for ttt my post.

please keep up your needlessly abusive vile messages in nearly any thread of yours and hopefully in the not so distant future you get a ban as im sure people are getting a bit fed up of you by now.

your behaviour is appalling

Im hardly ever on here, so how could people possibly be annoyed by me? my behaviour is absolutely fine mikey, read above, I called you an idiot.

hardly offensive, as I know youve been called worse.

Also il add that im pretty sure someones axle is now ruined as you told him to cut bits of metal out to fit poly bushes...

so get off your self-righteous trip and be quiet.

Edited by PaulStarletSR

Guys can you please dial it down a bit. The mods get bad mouthed enough for deleting comments but when stuff like this crops up but can you blame us for doing it?

mikey is doing stuff you may or may not know, doing stuff others haven't or haven't documented, the more info there is on the forum no matter how big or small is ALWAYS a benifit!

And on the note of the rear beam I've seen how the rear beams been done and imo its perfectly safe. Its no different to how the dub and vauxhalls boys do it.

yeah the map sensor values thing I only did as there wasnt any evidence of anybody documenting it in the depth I did.

and the beam mod was trialled and tested for months daily until I was happy to reveal how it was done.had four large people in my car going over speed bumps at one stage and goin throught the lanes in a spirited fashion with no issues.

:-D happy starleteering

Not sure why your getting dished for here mate all your info has been absolutely fantastic and spot on, what might be common knowledge to some people is obviously not to others which is a fantastic way to learn, you need to put there dummies back in there mouth for them and throw them back in there pram then push it down a hill