samsung galaxy s5 shit

I got a samsung s5 for free from three as my xperia went threw 8 screens and ever since the day i got it the things been shit and rebooted it twice

Does any one else have trouble with theres

Heres a list of problems

Photobucket crashes every time you try to use it

Always pops up saying contact unavailable

Facebook just turns off or screen goes white

Singnal fucks off and dont come back till battery is removed

Keyboard decides when it wants to work

Back button dont light up

Think theres more problems aswell

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Sounds like you hit a batch of the shit ones lol. Mines brilliant. Would never have anything else!

Sounds good a batch or shit ones haha so shall i just smash it up and claim off insurance or can it be sorted the thing drives me mad, never had a issue with me xperia z3 obviously apart from the screen kept over heating and smashing from inside out

If its a contract they have an obligation to provide you with a working phone also its prob still under warrenty.

I've still got my s4 which is spot on other than maybe once a month it spuds out and the battery runs flat at a crazy rate.

Id say go back and complain maybe get some vids of it doing it to prove it has issues

If its a contract they have an obligation to provide you with a working phone also its prob still under warrenty.

I've still got my s4 which is spot on other than maybe once a month it spuds out and the battery runs flat at a crazy rate.

Id say go back and complain maybe get some vids of it doing it to prove it has issues

I did not even want the phone when they gave me it but refused to give me another z3 lol

even though i got it from three over the phone do you think the shop will still sort it?

I can make it crash, freeze or restart any time from just using it lol

If you have a contract they have to provide you a working phone for the period of the contract as long its not a fault caused by you.

I was told this by an apple tech when my ifail 4s broke and they couldnt find any faults with it. Told me because it was out of warrenty but i had a 2 year contract that they had to fix it or replace it for free since it was broken with no noticeable error.

I didnt like the iphone so ended up using it to sell it against my contract and getting my s4 and not looked back