Just purchased my first Glanza that needs a little tidy up and some simple mods as it's standard.

Already been tinkering this weekend, hopefull have it road legal in a week or two as it's an import from Ireland so not uk registered yet.

In need of the alloys being fully refurbished if anyone can recommend someone in the north west?

Love it already though 😍

Edited by David G
  • 6 months later...

think I'll re-introduce as I bought the Glanza to import and sell on

in doing so i've actually fallen in love and obviously at the right price it would have gone but as it didnt i suppose i didnt really want to let it go either!

so, i'm now officially a starlet guy, got one, needs tuning and bits... so I'm starting again this time as an owner who going to develop the little beast.

Just pulling together my items for the winter build.. FMIC bought, stage 2 clutch bought, other little bits n bobs bought so this weekend should be a test..

looking forward to getting her done and attending a meet next year

Cheers :D

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one Dean_mc88

Used to live in the port, had the car over there the last couple of weeks getting bits done by a friend.

Mines running but got some mods to add now and a couple of weeks off to try and get on with them jobs... Albeit workin on the drive

Hope to catch up at some point, I'll be attending meets next year so be getting involved in the mix