Ive recently bought this MK1 EP82 Starlet GI.. I found it on eBay and got it as soon as I could as the previous owner said it was getting a lot of interest.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.. Car is off road until I get my license.

Its completely stock (4EFE) with a full GT kit.. I plan to drop a 4EFTE but not anytime soon lol..

10985460_416913941821298_340343389986037

11174863_417244425121583_302123197791797

11183358_417244445121581_307712433128162

11174970_420658564780169_418422462015353

11096462_417244388454920_158099877239265

Only issues with her was that the radiator had a crack in it and I was helped to replace it with a glanza one lol. The brakes dont hold so will need new ones before its on road and the front suspension feels like there is no suspension lol. But I have plenty of time to get that sorted.

Edited by dcbr

looking good man.... niiiiiice car to start with ;)

whats the plan in the short term? coilovers and wheels?

James

Thanks mate, I've got my brothers old lowering springs from his glanza would probably use them.. and If I can find some nice wheels I'll get them.

:thumbsup:

You've got that b20 civic?

My brother does :D.. the guy that bought your rocker cover the other day.

Edited by dcbr

Oh was it haha I follow him On instagram

Lol Yh bro. It's my Instagram I just post all of our shit up there. What have you done with your car? It looked rapid with the td05

Lol Yh bro. It's my Instagram I just post all of our shit up there. What have you done with your car? It looked rapid with the td05

Oh right cool, it's just forged on vf24 now getting mapped again tomorrow lol

Nice starter car buddy, these are 100ps so go very well, much faster than a UK N/a

Thanks buddy 👍🏻 and Yh.. I recon it wouldn't be to bad to drive until I have enough money for a 4efte. Probably have some fun in it lol

Thanks buddy and Yh.. I recon it wouldn't be to bad to drive until I have enough money for a 4efte. Probably have some fun in it lol

You dont even need to swap the engine mate, you can turbo that one, its a Gen1 FE in the Gi which is basically a GT engine with different pistons, they are way stronger than the later FE engines.

You dont even need to swap the engine mate, you can turbo that one, its a Gen1 FE in the Gi which is basically a GT engine with different pistons, they are way stronger than the later FE engines.

So what do I need? Pistons, rods, 4efte ECU, can I use this head or do I get a 4efte head

So what do I need? Pistons, rods, 4efte ECU, can I use this head or do I get a 4efte head

You can use that full engine, be wise to put a thicker headgasket on but not totally needed.

Theres a few ways to go about the conversion, have a look about the tech section should be a good few threads in there :)

You can use that full engine, be wise to put a thicker headgasket on but not totally needed.

Theres a few ways to go about the conversion, have a look about the tech section should be a good few threads in there :)

Ok mate thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought an exhaust system off weeman from here today.. he brought the exhaust down so we got to have a chat and have a look at his ep85 :thumbsup:

image_zpsskdlvbfj.jpg

2.5" RSR :D

couple random pictures.

image_zpsstfcb1iq.jpg

image_zpspnatsuon.jpg

image_zpsa0qpggie.jpg

Edited by dcbr

Take it for a wash?

Get a couple of buckers and mitts and do it yourself theres no bigger pride than looking after it yourself

Plus your need the practice your be washing white all the time will save you money doing it yourself

Take it for a wash?

Get a couple of buckers and mitts and do it yourself theres no bigger pride than looking after it yourself

Plus your need the practice your be washing white all the time will save you money doing it yourself

AMEN

could clean mine every 2 days , it needs it, especially gt's because of turbo suite

AMEN

could clean mine every 2 days , it needs it, especially gt's because of turbo suite

Lool.. I've covered her up for now. There's nothing but trees on top so even if I wash it, it would get dirty in no time where it is.

Lool.. I've covered her up for now. There's nothing but trees on top so even if I wash it, it would get dirty in no time where it is.

know your pain mate have to park under a row of fernes everyday at work!