first just wana say hi to everyone and thanks for having me.

just put a deposit down on a starlet 1300 sportiff today and gets delivered tuesday

im currently doing my level 2 motor vehicle at college and thought i would buy a starlet to tinker with.

not relli clued up on jap cars so to speak so thought it would be a good idea to join this club for a bit of info and to see if theres starlet meets ect.

That was me. I'm there Friday's but go in other days to get some bits done.

mate your the reason im getting a starlet.i saw urs outside the workshop and thought i have to get me one haha.i looked at the glanza but there 3-5k so thought ide get a sportiff and shove a load of money into it and make it look good.your car is awesome,really clean car

mate your the reason im getting a starlet.i saw urs outside the workshop and thought i have to get me one haha.i looked at the galanza but there 3-5k so thought ide get a sportiff and shove a load of money into it and make it look good.your car is awesome,really clean car

Haha thanks man.. Means a lot. Don't be afraid to come and chat to me if you catch me around.

hi there dale,yeah its a cool colour and i havent seen many about that are this this funky blue ish,they seem to be all white or black haha.

shame about the granny interior though lol.wheels and exhaust first along with air filter then the granny interior has to go :bad: