East/West Sussex Starlet meet!!!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was me at Eastbourne & Brighton yesterday. Saw you leaving Pat didn't see you parked over that side mate.

We arrived late at Brighton after having to hide from the old bill after a spirited drive over.... so many unmarked cars out last night

I didn't realise it was you JT mate dammit I was under the fly over most of the night with the just jap lot just saw the V from a distance,if I known it was you JT would of been straight over,

Was you at Brighton as well Jamie or did you just go to eastbourne meet in your civic? what was Daz in aswell?

Edited by patman

Shame, I saw a white EK9 when I parked up and thought it might have been Jamie's. By the time I'd show some people under my bonnet he'd gone. I've never seen one up close before and wanted to have a gander

I didn't realise it was you JT mate dammit I was under the fly over most of the night with the just jap lot just saw the V from a distance,if I known it was you JT would of been straight over,

Was you at Brighton as well Jamie or did you just go to eastbourne meet in your civic? what was Daz in aswell?

Was at the brighton mate in my EK9 and darren was in the white glanza V

Shame, I saw a white EK9 when I parked up and thought it might have been Jamie's. By the time I'd show some people under my bonnet he'd gone. I've never seen one up close before and wanted to have a gander

Yes that was mine JT , Glanza was looking so clean lad

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Was at the brighton mate in my EK9 and darren was in the white glanza V

Yes that was mine JT , Glanza was looking so clean lad

Cheers man, I do like a White 9. I had a chat with Darren about his V, sounded like he's been busy putting it straight.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...