UKSO gym achievements!! badboys only!!

Well I haven't done much heavy lifting but I would love to handle a good 80 to 90kg I'm more of a runner I want to travel the c2c on foot it's a good 148 mile I'm canny crazy by the way lol no idea why I want to do it but it would be a good thing to do. Looking into tough mudder at some point I need to get my ass into gear fast!

Im benching 180 kg weighing 103kg i eat big and lik lifting big ive naturaly good strength my gym buddy biger tan me and isnt as strong but everybody defferent? Im not 6 pack king or ave big gutted im leanish sum people lik be ripped but for me id rather have chunky look but ofcourse look leanish

The gyms too expensive these days not to mention the food and powders you can do a lot of effective fitness at home or just eating right food I suppose it all depends on what you aim for I can't get pee'd off to push higher weights I'd rather go for a 6 miler haha

68kg managed to bench 36kg's dumbells last chest session, so not to heavy but I'm a muay thai fighter so can't get bigger without going up a weight class

The gyms too expensive these days not to mention the food and powders you can do a lot of effective fitness at home or just eating right food I suppose it all depends on what you aim for I can't get pee'd off to push higher weights I'd rather go for a 6 miler haha

which 1s u use mate that are decant ???

as cardio i am doing the world record attempts on the tricep/bicep lifting pints ha ha ( joking )

85kg bw ( now ) and bench 95kg no shakes or drinks etc etc pure natural daytime lifting burning of the burgers i eaten :) :)

I'm 39 6ft and 15st 5lb goto gym enough to keep trim but fucking cannot be arsed with all that heavy shit, did that in my 20's and now I have to keep working out to stop myself getting fat

Gym is great.. Just to keep myself fit, I play a lot of football. Hate all these mirror posing "look at my gains" idiots.

Yeah it's a PB, so keep it personal. Your whole newsfeed, snapchat, Instagram followers don't need to know.

The gym is a more social thing for me. I enjoy going and zoning out in my headphones whilst working out

21 and been going gym for about a year and a half now practically everyday, started doing strength days now incorporating all heavy compound exercises.

Started of deadlifting 100kg, then over about a period of about a month am doing 150kg so happy about that. Also since doing it my bench press has gotten a lot stronger and can now do close grip for triceps for 100kg :D

Key is consistency and diet and resting good :D

23 15.6 stone bench 165kg flat :) dont follow any kind of diet lol litreally just eat everything currently bulking at the minute so I am taking in round about 5000 calories per day..

Edited by BoostAddictt

23 15.6 stone bench 165kg flat :) dont follow any kind of diet lol litreally just eat everything currently bulking at the minute so I am taking in round about 5000 calories per day..

Can I do this with fudge cake?? Haha! I need to loose some around my middle so only cake now and again for me

it seems a lot of you guys are beefcakes i feel intimidated by all you meatheads lol

anyone do any races? i regularly do running races up to 10k distance and am doing a triathlon in september

it seems a lot of you guys are beefcakes i feel intimidated by all you meatheads lol

anyone do any races? i regularly do running races up to 10k distance and am doing a triathlon in september

I was training to do the tough guy 10 k but screwed my feet in the process :(

Only just got back into running regularly

Not a gym fan, back cycling from July last year, cover 100+ miles a week over 2-3 rides a week, longest completed so far 105mile in 6 hours :) leading up to doing the Coast to Coast in a day all 150 mile at the end of June, will be riding the Peak Challenge day after Japfest 110 mile and 13000ft climbing :)

Dropped 6kg and back down to 82kg :)

John

Biggest achievement is getting there, due to work hours, opening times and other commitments, but I don't really do much weight when i'm there. More of a general fitness thing. Biggest success is probably cycling London to Brighton + 10 miles either end, or racing in a go kart for 4 hours solid on a couple of hours sleep.