Apexi Power FC with FC HAKO and boost control Kit

Item For Sale:

Apexi Power FC in good condition, a few wee marks on the case but this does not affect the running of system at all.

It also comes with a brand new FC Hako cable that hasn't even been used yet. This is used to connect the ecu to your laptop for mapping, logging and general monitoring. This is compatible with all the different types of software eg CoPilot, FC-Edit and FC-Pro.

I also have the boost control kit which comes with a 3 bar map sensor and harness along with a 3 port boost solenoid which connects to your factory wiring in place of the original hi-low solenoid.

To make this a complete kit all that is needed is a commander which isn't necessary in any way at all.

Its only for sale as such a low price since I have seen another ECU i have always wanted pop up for sale.

This is a full plug and play ECU for the EP82, If you are buying it for a EP91 I will include the adapter harness that i made to make it fit. This started and ran my car 100%.

Dont miss your chance for one of the best made ECU's and the EP series!

Item Condition & Description: Used with a few minor marks. A small crack on the harness plug but this does not affect the workings in anyway at all

Price: SOLD

Pictures:

ECU, Harness, Boost Solenoid, 3 Bar Map Sensor and Map Sensor Harness

IMAG0182_zpsxmjxt9bo.jpg

ECU and EP82 Harness

IMAG0140_zpsngyuqiej.jpg

Adapter Harness EP82 - EP91

IMAG0167_zpsbmgxq9be.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: It will be send tracked and traced and insured for the full value. Buyer will be provided with a tracking number as soon as its sent. I will include this in the price for the UK and Ireland

Edited by karl.
  • 2 weeks later...