Anyone preordered Project Cars yet? Looks a great game.

I ordered it today along with a Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari GTE wheel. The T500 was too expensive and the T300RS has shit reviews. So this seems to be the best PS4 wheel for the money...

Should be a laugh.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lads!

You both got wheels? Or will you be using the controller?

I hope it lives up to the hype, drive club was awful.

Otherwise it'll be waiting for GT7 ...

Going to see what reveiws are like. I've found theres too much going into detail and not enough gameplay lately with racing games.

Also polyphony have hired a sound tech from turn 10 so they might finally have realistic sounding cars in gt7 lol

Going to see what reveiws are like. I've found theres too much going into detail and not enough gameplay lately with racing games.

Also polyphony have hired a sound tech from turn 10 so they might finally have realistic sounding cars in gt7 lol

Far too often the case.

And good. After seeing FM5 made me regret going PS4 :|

Tbh after 6 iterations and calling itself the ultimate driving sim you would have thought the sound would be pretty good by now but they dont even have the likes of turbo spooling or vtec cut over lol

I've always been a gt fan but when you compare it to forza with admittedly a lot less cars but all with a good damage model, great sound and full in and out detail Including mods GT was left behind in many aspects.

Anyway heres to hoping project cars is a breath of fresh air :)

Finally a driving game for ps4 anyway. Alright it's never going to be like playing GT.. I await GT's reply to this. There are s good few cars on project cars however a LOT of them are all track cars etc, very little road cars.. Which is why I love GT. As above though., GT really does need to improve sound and actual modification

I started on karting and it's bloody solid!! The audio is good but it is very track car orientated..

What do you mean by that? I'd be worried if it was minivan orientated

What do you mean by that? I'd be worried if it was minivan orientated

Gran turismo for example there is a massive range of road cars.. Integra, civic, starlet, mx5, focus, swift, skyline.. Then onto touring cars etc.. Where as this is all about high performance from the start. There is the odd car like a clio cup for s special race but still it's a "racing" version.

All cars are unlocked from the beginning on arcade mode and you don't save up to buy them or anything .. You just get offered s contract and use the car given. LOTS of tracks, donnington, Caldwell, Nurburgring and loads more

Is driving realistic? And is the crashing as good as they made out it will be

The driving does feel realistic yeah! There are a lot of settings that you can play with too..

Camber, tyre pressure, tyre choices, gearing...

I wouldn't know Ben! I don't crash ;).. No but seriously.. I just jumped on and had a few races.. Damage wasn't on though I don't think.

The driving does feel realistic yeah! There are a lot of settings that you can play with too..

Camber, tyre pressure, tyre choices, gearing...

I wouldn't know Ben! I don't crash ;).. No but seriously.. I just jumped on and had a few races.. Damage wasn't on though I don't think.

Sounds good got bored or all the forzas ages ago been waitinh ages for this to be released finally