Glanza Ben negative feedback

This will be short and sweet I did not receive the 50 pound so PayPal have that.

You still haven't answered my question..WHY DID YOU NOT EVER CONTACT ME???????

Paypal returbed the lot then disputed the 64 im trying to show you that, and i answered your question earlier in this thread, i went back threw paypal with it as was the official thing to do since they make the decisions etc, and i told you i did not use ukso about 2 comments up from this. I have offered you money from whats left to sell from the lights? Its funny how even when you go threw paypal to sort stuff like every one goes on about and am still in the wrong.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look man im so fucked up over this I'm goin to ring PayPal tomorrow to find out where my 50 pound is,if you don't have it I want it back..to put it to bed ill send you the headlight I have with the broken clips you can put the glass on your lamp that's it sorted..i think that's more than fair as its not hard to change the glass,that's me doin more than I should but I'm sick of it goin around and around

Edited by christyep91

hahah well said richglanzav, he is trying to make christy look a cunt....

i said to myself nah fuk it wont get involved but, was told a few things and the truth with come out soon....

was thinking to myself, u posting pics of the lamps on the gt, and maken everyone see that they grand condtion, wer the pics u sent christy, of them been fuked from the clips etc, looks well nice on car , as ya cant see them as fuked

and also, why on earth would ya wrap them in cling film ? were u maken ham and cheese sambos at the time , and could not bother for bubble wrap, no simple reason im think is , cause ya didnt give fuk and ya new they were shite..

hahah well said richglanzav, he is trying to make christy look a cunt....

i said to myself nah fuk it wont get involved but, was told a few things and the truth with come out soon....

was thinking to myself, u posting pics of the lamps on the gt, and maken everyone see that they grand condtion, wer the pics u sent christy, of them been fuked from the clips etc, looks well nice on car , as ya cant see them as fuked

and also, why on earth would ya wrap them in cling film ? were u maken ham and cheese sambos at the time , and could not bother for bubble wrap, no simple reason im think is , cause ya didnt give fuk and ya new they were shite..

Its not cling film its shrink wrap i use it on all items then either boxed or have cardboard around them like they were when received to him, so dont try be a smart arse and ask all the other load of people who have received parts from me how there wrapped, i received them back in a box with out any wrap just bits of carboard, i told him they looked fine fitted as seen and another member who was at mine a day before removed even said that, its irrelivent how they were wrapped when i sent them as they did not have a smashed lense when they were opened in ireland,

Email me direct chrissy if you want to sort it direct i cant be assed with goin back and forth on here or having other people tryna make me look like ive made all this up!

ben im not bothering emailing you...why should I as you wouldn't reply any other time youv been asked several times why you never contacted me most recently by rich yet you never do..

I offered that light as a gesture as I thought if you dropped your dispute for the 68 pound and I could get back my 52 aswel.but no all along you were tryin to sting me for the full price I paid for shit parts and I didn't even receive them all in the first place then you have the neck to offer the sell the shit parts on my behalf and pay me

I rang paypal yesterday I was told you still have my 52 pound deposit DO YOU HAVE IT OR NOT?????answer this question please,because if you don't have it told paypal are tellin me lies

it only shows in your paypal screenshots I only got refunded 68 pound

I DID NOT RECEIVE THE 52 POUND

WHY ARE YOU TRYIN TO CLAIM THE FULL MONEY I PAID YOU?? YOU GOT ALL YOUR OTHER PARTS????I ACTUALLY CANNOT BELEIVE YOUR TRYIN TO CLAIM ALL THE MONEY I PAID YOU BECAUSE ONE LIGHT GOT BROKE

even with that lens intact that headlight is not worth the 52 pound pound you still have belong to me

this thread is for your bad feedback your tryin to take attention off yourself by bawlin over a broken headlight which wasn't mint anyway

what about the fact it took jez 4 months to get his front mount

what about the fact you hadn't replied to me since june the 2nd when I asked for a trackin number???

I pmd you 8 times between the 1st of may and 8th of july with no reply but you were online several times but chose to ignore me....can a mod back this up by checking my pms????

also in post #99 you seem to be makin out I was sayin the glasst was broken before it was sent to me ..where is this thread did I say that??

Edited by christyep91

I never signed for them, i dont even live at my dads where they were sent to i live over 8 mile away again can ask nick about that as he knows i live in another town

So as for the busted remark thats bollocks as that aint me whos signed for it

Well I'm finished with this..i was told by PayPal you still have my 52 pound that's done I cant get it back..and that they cant take back the 68 pound I've already been refunded.

Check your PayPal account I know its not your account its your sisters,girlfriends,mother whoevers..im not puttin up the name because its not right they don't have anythin to do with it.

Check the account you might have been mistaken and its still there.just check it because I was told by PayPal cannot claim it back because it was a deposit

Edited by christyep91

The truth always prevails!! This feedback was for a rear strut I bought which I never recieved!! I was given the run around etc

Last message from the conman

Hi kayleigh, i have been back and forth with hermes and they have got a package of similer size in a depo they said i should know at latest tomorrow if it is it, hopefully it is and alot of people will owe you an apoligy

Bollox not trusted at all he knew exactly where the strut was the whole time, he never responded after this message, all I can say is what a little scratcher having to do this for money 😂😂

The truth always prevails!! This feedback was for a rear strut I bought which I never recieved!! I was given the run around etc

Last message from the conman

Hi kayleigh, i have been back and forth with hermes and they have got a package of similer size in a depo they said i should know at latest tomorrow if it is it, hopefully it is and alot of people will owe you an apoligy

Bollox not trusted at all he knew exactly where the strut was the whole time, he never responded after this message, all I can say is what a little scratcher having to do this for money 😂😂

Here we go, that strut brace did go missing 100% fact and as for a little scratcher, fuck off cunt, i work monday to saturday and private work sundays to earn my money to pay for my house and to pay my way in life u cheaky fucking shit and to call some one a little scratcher your the one whos goin out with some one who actually robbed half this forum on PURPOSE and most the people on starlet facebook pages! I will be sorting something with chrissy

The thing thats really getting to me is in being made out to be the biggest thief in the world yet the money for the strut got returned and i lost the part and the money so no one got robbed there, i will sort something with chrissy when i stop getting targeted, ive been on this site for years and broke several cars and had very minor issues and have give every person whos been to mine to collect parts many freebies that i could of made hundreds on and just over the sake of this minor mishap im pushed away and targeted

Ask your self if i was this con man would i justify my self? Would i keep tryna defend my self and would i offer to try sort things?

No i would not, i would of walked away like many others and not give a shit.

If i can get every person whos met me or been to mine for parts to comment on here you would all soon see im not a thief and have alwayd worked hard to get the possestions i own and not by stealing them.

I've had pats of Ben free drive shafts bulbs water temp adapters the list goes on. We even fitted my forged engine on his drive even put me up for the weekend. Even offered to lend me his truck go get home when we ran into problems. Send me a few things back along totally for free Ben is a good lad and a personal friend of mine. You lot just all jump on the band waggon.

I even gave nick a exedy 3 puck clutch to get his car finished

I offered josh hatheral a few glanza shells for free and front ends etc as knew he wanted one

I gave joshs mate a glanza inlet and other parts free

Gave frem-jay many of free parts to help his build

Both brendon and mitchell ware had many of parts for free on collection

Dangerstarlet i help get his glanza done by sending him parts when needed for free

Also many others who have collected parts from me

I have put extra parts in parcels for people and always tried my best to help others in the starlet community

For what? To be pushed away over a couple issues

If you wanna keep trying to make me out as the thief you lot think i am or you can let things be sorted and stop all being band wagon jumpers and tryna stir shit up

Not every one is a thief!

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Bought a few bits off ben and never had an issue. Its funny how you are still going on at ben even those hes sorting your strut. When your boyfriend seems to be the personal body guard of a person that ripped me and covered it up. Telling me to get over it and leave it...maybe you should take his advise

Bought a few bits off ben and never had an issue. Its funny how you are still going on at ben even those hes sorting your strut. When your boyfriend seems to be the personal body guard of a person that ripped me and covered it up. Telling me to get over it and leave it...maybe you should take his advise

Thanks ollie ive always tried to help the starlet community but its soon forgoten about