After the glanza began to really annoy me and a few other reasons, despite 7months work spending loads I decided to break it. Plan was to get a cheap beater to get me by and import something fresh next year. Saw this and had to go have a look, went for a test drive and went and picked the car up a few days later.

Its had alot of work done to it and really is super clean, which made a nice change compared to my glanza. Nothing rattles, no wires are bodged together no screws and bolts are missing. It seems everything works from the start, brakes are alot better than the glanza, the handbrake actually works, turbo doesn't shit itself with a few breathing mods. It handles better being IRS and lightweight with factory roll bars and underside bracing, So far I've fallen in love with it far more than I ever did with the glanza.

Spec is

Forged Pistons and Rods

Head Rebuild

Front Mount

Hybrid Turbo

Emanage Blue

Fuel Pump

Lowered 35mm

Stainless exhaust

Custom Downpipe

Approx 130hp

74E97977-1D7E-41E0-B625-86417F456D97_zps

Came on the standard wheels and soon replaced them for my enkeis,would spin through 3rd on these wheels

335D5166-05C6-49FE-A289-8E190C9DE27F_zps

Enkeis were too big for the old school style arches so bought some renault turbines.

0784ED82-E598-470E-8402-0144EF673E50_zps

Got the wideband in

F0D4D4B3-E3E7-4D9B-9DB1-E030E3DA05CC_zps

E7BACA03-E56D-4259-BFD6-47E1ABF93548_zps

Baby bay

Edited by Ollieh17
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brakes, a map short term. In the future strip

All the suspension parts powder coat them all woth polybushes and track it. Turbo is pretty good tbf good to 1.4barish enough to put it around 170bhpish. Mani will need to be custom made

Oh I don't know, different kind of fun. I suppose you are more on your own a bit. I was driving around Chelt town the other night and a Jaguar XJ summit summit must of heard the chatter from the turbo on my car, and flawed it off the line, I was like yeah, it's a boggo 1.3 mate, on your own like. No point 'racing' after a car with 3X's the power lol.

Thats the b18 turbo one i think... Ultimate shame on anyone who engine converts these!!

Cheers bud i love it

Thats the b18 turbo one i think... Ultimate shame on anyone who engine converts these!!

Cheers bud i love it

I am told they are genuine gtxx sideskirts and are super rare

There really rare, replicas are even rare. Best mod i ever did on ming was to splash out on a full set of super pro polybushes, they tightened up the car and didn't ruin the ride. Would be cool if you could get meisterR to make a one off set of coilovers.