For Sale: Road Runner DeCat, Stock Springs, Greddy BCC (more items to add soon)

Item For Sale: Zisco Mild Steel Compact Manifold (fits with standard rad and topmount/aftermarket rad and frontmount)

Item Condition & Description: In fantastic condition. Was used for around 2 years, developed a hairline crack just before the first year. Had it rewelded to repair it and stop anymore cracks and has been perfect ever since. A great upgrade to the standard manifold, allowing better torque and more boost to be run on a standard or hybrid CT9. I have just repainted this prior to sale, so it looks new, and comes with the four nuts needed to attatch the CT9.

Price: - ITEM NOW SOLD

Pictures:post-4372-0-63828400-1434375235_thumb.jp post-4372-0-80063000-1434375247_thumb.jp

Payment & Shipping Details: Paypal only please. Will be shipped ASAP via Royal Mail recorded.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: RoadRunner CT9 Mild Steel Decat (not seen one for a while, were fairly rare at one point)

Item Condition & Description: In fantastic condition. Was used for around 2 years. This decat is known for it's split chamber system, where your wastegate and exhaust gasses are kept seperate upon exiting the turbo. This design is meant to reduce turbulence between the two air channels mixing, and give a more reliable and consistent boost pressure. This also gives a different sound out the exhaust compared to a single pipe decat. This will only fit a standard CT9 turbo, or a hybrid CT9 if you are willing to check the dimensions of the pipework doesn't restrict your exhaust gas outlet on the turbo. This has been freshly painted so looks new prior to sale. Also comes with a brace to support it firmly on the stock location.

Price: £100 delivered (buyer must also pay 4% fees) - Offers accepted via PM

Pictures: post-4372-0-19975900-1434375649_thumb.jp post-4372-0-88319000-1434375657_thumb.jp

Payment & Shipping Details: Paypal only please. Will be shipped ASAP via Royal Mail recorded.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Standard front springs (from a glanza if interested)

Item Condition & Description: Very good. These have sat in the house for a long time, rolling around in the cupboard with other bits. They must have only been on the road for a couple months at most. A handy buy if you are going back to stock or need a spare set to butcher.

Price: £35 for the pair delivered (buyer must also pay 4% fees) - Offers accepted via PM

Pictures: post-4372-0-78320300-1434554885_thumb.jp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Greddy Boost Cut Controller (BCC/FCD)

Item Condition & Description: Perfect working condition, just lying around now since I no longer need it. All wiring intact. This removes the boost cut limit so you can turn the boost level up above the factory safe level. You will need the fuelling checked and other mods to compensate if you want to use this safely as with all FCD/BCC systems.

Price: £40 delivered (buyer must also pay 4% fees) - Offers accepted via PM

Pictures: post-4372-0-76709400-1440414700_thumb.jp

More items will be added soon.

Edited by Mike_trx

Yeah I really like it, and would hold on to it, but I have a different set up now and all the bits are taking up my spare room. I'd rather someone got to enjoy it like I did than it gather dust.

As above the manifold is provisionally sold, sale should go through on the 1st. I've also got someone on standby, but I'll update the thread following that date and add a couple more things too.

Mike

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...