Glanza V Stainless Steel dial Groupbuy????

Hi Peeps,

Im looking at running a GroupBuy for the Glanza V stainless steel dial conversion but need to know if its ok to run a groupbuy on the forum and if so would people be interested??? Also not really sure what section to post this in???

There are currently only a few people that have these and they are not available from anywhere else.

If the numbers are good then the price will be around the £50 mark. They come with full fitting instructions and only the fuel needle needs to be removed to fit them. The rest of the needles can stay in place as they fit over the needles while they are in place. They fit over the existing standard dial faces and will only fit the standard kph dials that are in the galnza from factory.

Here is a picture of what they look like unfitted. I will get some fitted pictures up shortly.....

DSC01177.jpg

Any questions then just ask peeps.

Jason :)

There are currently about 4-5 sets in existance hence why those on ebay are so much. They look very similar to stock lit up as the light is still aimed towards the driver. You just get a slight shine off the stainless. They look good though, not over the top but almost like a dealer extra.

When Jason first made these I bought the first set and fitted another 2 sets after local lads had seen mine, but unfortunately haven't got the pictures anymore. They look awesome. I'm sure mine didn't have the toyota badge though like the first picture. I'm sure you only sold 5 altogether Jason. I had one craig_n and lukerobs IIRC.