Year: 1996

Model: Glanza V

Tax: N/A

MOT: August 2015

Mileage: 55000 miles.

Description:

Hi everybody,

unfortunate sale of my 1996 completely immaculate glanza V

I bought this car back in march 2015, I drove it from march to june then recently put it back into dry storage. only reason for sale is due to me buying my first house and require money for a deposit, upset but i suppose that's the way it goes.

The car was imported in 2002, and took off the road from 2004 to august 2014, the car never seen the road for a total of close to ten years, the previous owner carried out a full restoration on it in 2012 and did not spare a penny while doing this. the car really is a masterpiece and is a legacy to the previous keeper. he owned it for a total of 5 years and it was originally bought for his wife, after his wife was being fussy and didn't want to drive it he kept it as a project for himself and this is what he had produced.

Price -

Pictures:

IMAG0348_zps2yh0v3kw.jpg

IMAG0399_zpslxv0llul.jpg

Screenshot_2015-03-01-23-59-10_zpsvvcpez

IMAG0416_zpsgctfoihf.jpg

Contact Details:

Contact Jason on 07591761614

Edited by jayjayktm

So do I mate, its unfortunate but it's been lying in my girlfriends garage for nearly a month now and I have another car now just to get me about and it makes more sense to let it go to fund a deposit on a house.

Jesus that's cheap.

Anyone from England looking to pick this up then I will tell you first hand. Ireland and back isn't a big job. Done it last year. The locals are lovely, the scenary is nice and the flight is short. The drive from Scotland was a trek but it's worth it for a minter and at this price!

• 2 weeks later...

Still for sale. Recently just put back on road due to run around busting a rocker

New battery fitted due to being flat from lying about. While it's on the road I have booked an MOT date so will come with full years MOT.

• 4 weeks later...

Car is actually one of the nicest i have ever seen!! Someone should be biting your hand of for this at that price.

One tip you can buy the bumper bolt covers direct from Toyota for like £15 brand new for the set and they will completely finish off the front end.

Lovely car mate GLWS and hope whoever buys it preserves it and doesn't ruin it.

• 2 weeks later...