It's obviously an aftermarket inlet manifold before that one pops up lol but does anyone know who made it or anything about it? Who made it? Who's was it?

post-8879-0-82198500-1437218274_thumb.jp

post-8879-0-25203000-1437218333_thumb.jp

post-8879-0-77940100-1437218346_thumb.jp

The only thing that I know about it so far is that I bought it about a year ago to fit it to my glanza. it bolts up fine to my 4e head however the runners are short, very short! I couldn't fit my tuning developments fuel rail with this on (a standard fuel rail might as they are a bit smaller but I don't have one to hand). So I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about it?

Was made by TMD back in the day, there were a couple of these floating about with very short runners. Guy used to be on here called Barretta owned this one i think? Probably sold on a couple times since.

Was made by TMD back in the day, there were a couple of these floating about with very short runners. Guy used to be on here called Barretta owned this one i think? Probably sold on a couple times since.

Here's the original one bro 3836afb2abb9ed0089b8494eaff316e6.jpg

Cheers guys any idea on value? Looking to sell mine really as it's just sat there gathering dust