Kp60 possibly for sale??

Sorry, I know this is in the wrong section but won't let me post in the for sale section for some reason.

This is the 2nd time I've thought about selling this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spec list is huge, Wilwood brakes, LSD, GAZ coilovers, 7rib 4age on Yamaha Bike carbs, Tomei cams and pulleys, full respray in the original colour gold etc etc etc etc.......

This is a road car, has full interior in mint condition with AE82 front seats.

I've almost got all the parts required to do another engine swap as I've also got a 4AGZE engine with high rise turbo manifold and turbo, 440cc injectors plus AE86 inlet manifold and TB.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Question is what's someone willing to pay ?

I've got an itch for my dream car, an R32 Skyline GTR. But I'm at a crossroads, if I continue with the Starlet I'll never get a GTR, but I do truly love this car.

Just had a full feature shoot for a magazine too which will be out in the shops shortly......

Oh what to do :(

Thanks.I had plans for building a 300+Bhp engine, but after some research that's going to require some serious drivetrain upgrades.Does seem a shame to stop now though !

Seen your thread on driftworks, the 86 axle isnt the best for the bhp you want.

Personally i think you should stick with this car, everyone has a r32 these days.

How many people have a turbo'd 4agze kp60?! :)

Yeah the R32 is a dream car but something's are best left a dream !

I'm AE86 axle should be ok with 220ish BHP but the engine is capable of so much more, it'll be fully rebuilt by me and gas flowed etc etc.

I've had quoted for around £1000 for an Atlas axle built but only with an open diff.

Option 2 is just map it, see what it can make and see how long the drivetrain lasts !

Then upgrade it

That is the question my friend, I'm in way over 10k and 1000's of Man hours.

Still doing things, just had steering rack refurb'd, and have a load of parts currently on route from the states.

Decent 86's go for 7-8k, this is much rarer!

PM me your thoughts, keep it clean please.

Just a thought man there's a thread someone posted on here from speed hunters where there's a kp with a cozy engine running like 400bhp. Might be worth a read to see if you can see what axle he is running.

Keep the kp I say

Don't get me wrong that's a cool car, but my original goal was to build a twin cam Starlet like something Toyota should have done.Which is why I've tried to use all Toyota parts where possible.

Anything is possible, just a lot of work, plenty Toyota rear diffs can take that power, although you would probably have to change away from a live axle.

• 1 month later...