My EP91 241bhp Toyota Starlet Glanza V turbo

Year: 1996

Model: EP91 Toyota Starlet Glanza V Turbo.

MOT: MOT'd til November 15th 2015 so a total of four months remaining.

Mileage: 134344KMS

Description:

For sale is my white 1996 Toyota Starlet Glanza V (EP91) which has covered 134344Kms (83k miles'ish). The speedo has been converted to MPH however the odometer still reads in Kilometres.

It has 4 months MOT which is valid until the 15th November 2015. I have all the old UK MOT certificates since i have owned the car and it has never failed a MOT. And i cant think of any reasons why it would fail the next one!

I purchased the car on 5/2/11 and i believe that it was imported late 2007. I do have a lot of Japanese importation documents that came with the car when i purchased it. It has been my daily driver ever since. The car came to me in a complety standard form and i have carried out all of the modifications i can honestly say that i have ensured the maintenance has been kept to a high standard both mechanically and cosmetically, with all work being carried out by my myself or local trustworthy garages. Reason for sale is that i have Just purchased A Mitsubishi Evo 6 and i cant justify keeping both cars. I purchased the car with around 100,000 kilometres so i have covered a total of around 34,000kilometres in my 4 years of ownership. The car is still my current daily driver until the Evo is ready so the mileage is likely to change.

The car has a Cat1 Toad Alarm which is believed to be a A110 model but i can not be 100% on this.

I have a limited amount for receipted documentation from its import from Japan. I have kept every receipt from the work I have had done to the car myself since i purchased it in 2011. There is also receipts for the parts i have purchased. Note that there is no service documents due to the car being an import but i have tried to note the mileage on all the oil changes i have done.

The car has the current modifications.

ENGINE-

WEPR TDO4 Evolution Mildsteel turbo kit consisting of : Unbranded 38mm external wastegate, WEPR screamer pipe, braided water and oil lines.

JPerformance FMIC kit with custom short route hot pipe.

Race spec rocker cover with -AN8 fittings and braided lines

RW Developments oil catch can.

Walbro uprated fuel pump

Magnecore HT leads.

Buddyclub Spec 2 exhaust system with custom pipework built by Dean @ Racework Development

IDWorkz cooling panel

HKS radiator cap.

Buddyclub Oil cap

Tegiwa engine bay dress up kit in green/black

Various silicone hoses

The whole set-up was mapped by Nick and Mike at Tuning Developments on Greddy Emamage blue and produced 241bhp @ 1.0bar of boost. The set-up has been turned down to 0.9bar since to unsure reliability as this was a vital part for me with it being my daily driver.

DRIVETRAIN

Blitz Active triple plate clutch

Blitz Active flywheel

SUSPENSION/BRAKES/WHEELS

BC racing coilovers

15x7 Rota Slipstreams in flat black with brand new Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R tyres (less than 1000miles)

WMS 280mm big brake kit.

Earls braided lines.

Cusco Brake master cylinder stopper.

Zep Racing C-pillar bar

Ultra Racing rear room bar

Cusco rear upper strut bar

Tein front upper strut bar

Whiteline rear anti-roll bar

EXTERIOR

Carbon Culture full carbon fibre bonnet (slight lacquer peel on the bonnet scoop section) the bonnet has also been covered in a clear stone chip protective material.

IDworkz optional extra front lip profressionaly painted and modified to suit the FMIC by Andy @ BodyandTuning is Mansfield

Nottinghamshire

Rear Reflet light units.

Storm window wiper conversion with built in washer jets, i carried this modification out so that i didnt have to drill holes in the CF bonnet.

INTERIOR

TRD gear shift knob

IDworkz carbon fibre dial surround

Bride gear gaitor

Greddy EL series gauges consisting of Boost, oil temperature and water temperature. (The oil temperature is measured from a sandwich plate attached to the oil filter housing. Water temperature is measured via a Blitz Cooling performer top radiator hose)

The car currently has a Recaro SPG seat fitted along with a Takata harness. There is also a Nardi steering wheel. These will NOT be included in the sale as they are being used in the Evo. The car will come with an old style momo steering wheel and a old Sparco or Momo seat, depends on your preferance.

ELECTRONICS

Blitz Dual SBC electronic boost controller

HKS turbo timer.

FLUIDS

Engine has always been ran on premium quality oil, usually HKS or Blitz oil but have recently switched to Fuchs Titan Pro R. Toyota HKS or Blitz oil filters have always been used. Oil has been changed every 5,000miles

Brake fluid is AP Racing Dot 4

Coolant is comma pre mixed red coolant, very similar to what Toyota use and was changed 10 miles ago.

Has ALWAYS been ran on Shell V-power and allowed time to warm up and cool down before any hard driving.

Car also has NGK iridium grade 4 spark plugs fitted.

Please note there may be a few things i have forgot due to the amount of modifications its difficult to remember them all!!

OVERALL CONDITION

BODYWORK - Bodywork is in a pristine condition with only a few minor blemishes, and has been regularly detailed by my friend. Car has been washed weekly and polished whenever i felt it has needed it. The car is fairly well known on the forum amongst many of the local members and im sure many of them will be able to vouch for the condition of the car,

INTERIOR - Overall in great condition, all original plastics/rear seats are still in place as well as the original Toyota boot carpet and floor mats. It would benefit from a little clean up as i work in an oily environment and some plastics are a little stained. No major marks or scratches!

MECHANICAL - Car runs absolutey faultlessly, no excessive whining noises or knocks. Doesnt use any excessive fluids and all temps seem to be in order. There is an occasional poof of black smoke but i have put that down the the Map being safely set-up. The car boosts very well and pulls all the way until the redline. Holds the road very well with no pulling under braking or acceleration.The car can be a little difficult to get into gears sometimes, there is a potential issue with the clutch but i honestly dont believe its anything major as once the vehicle is moving and underload everything seems fine. I have took it to a reputable garage and they have said that it seems like its just the characteristics of the Blitz clutch with it being a triple plate. It has been like this for over a year and it hasnt got any worse and the car has had plenty of launches and boost!

PROBLEMS! - Every car has them right? The car does have an oil leak, i have spent a small fortune over a short period of time trying to rectify the problem but i am yet to find the source. It doesnt use any excessive oil just a few drops on the driveway over night. I dont believe it to be a major issue just more of an annoyance more than anything.

There is a chip in the windscreen but this has been filled and repaired with receipts to prove, just doesn't look the best. Again nothing major but im trying to be as honest as possible.

The car has no air filter system fitted, this has never bothered me but i know that some people disagree with it.

And of course the potential clutch issue which i have mentioned in the mechanical section above.

Price: £5000 OVNO

Pictures:

1069915_564826793569357_1091545577_n_zps

580411_10151743890210774_676512977_n_zps

423944_544549282263775_2054474113_n_zps4

969875_10201226269649201_687854230_n_zps

164209_10151657069180774_85316507_n_zps5

531065_510187502366620_1393965829_n_zps2

225493_509763579075679_1578572563_n_zpse

_MG_1996_zps70a85572.jpg

_MG_1995_zps31dd6a68.jpg

I will try and get some more upto date pictures ASAP as well as interior pictures. The car hasnt changed much over the past couple of months so the pictures of the exterior as still pretty much upto date.

Contact Details:

Text or calls on 07850173800. If you call or text between the hours of 8-5 i may not be able to reply for a few hours, due to me not having my phone on me during my work hours. But please leave a message and be patient and i will reply ASAP. I can also be contacted through PM on here or over on Facebook @ Liam Doyle Nottingham.

Car is located in Nottingham NG6 1 mile off junction 26 of the M1.

​PLEASE NOTE, THE CAR ISNT A COMFORTABLE LUXURIOUS CRUISER SO PLEASE DONT VIEW IT EXPECTING IT TO BE! ITS BEEN BUILT TO PERFORM THE BEST IT CAN! IT HAS HARD COILOVERS AND A HARDCORE CLUTCH AND IS ALSO VERY LOUD.

TESTDRIVES WILL BE GIVEN BUT I WILL BE DRIVING IT UNLESS YOU CAN PROVIDE A PROOF OF VALID INSURANCE.

Thanks

Liam