rear lip, carbon culture, all needs to go cheap cheap!

Sort that lads manifold out stop been a knob or nobody will buy anything cause you can't be trusted.

Nothing to do with you but for your information the manifold went weeks and weeks ago, cost £47.26 in the end and I made bugger all for the sake of it getting there, never once ever had bad feedback and that's even without me having a car to do anything with this forum anymore, to top it off I even sent him a spare ct9 mainly because I couldn't remove it from the mani but sent it also as a sorry on behalf of the shitty postal service.

Nothing to do with you but for your information the manifold went weeks and weeks ago, cost £47.26 in the end and I made bugger all for the sake of it getting there, never once ever had bad feedback and that's even without me having a car to do anything with this forum anymore, to top it off I even sent him a spare ct9 mainly because I couldn't remove it from the mani but sent it also as a sorry on behalf of the shitty postal service.

He made it an open opinionated discussion in the feedback thread so I can say whatever I want as it is a forum. You wouldn't like been ignored or messed about so why do it to other people. You know how it is on here people won't trust you if your bumping your sales threads up and ignoring their posts it's for your benefit in the end.

He made it an open opinionated discussion in the feedback thread so I can say whatever I want as it is a forum. You wouldn't like been ignored or messed about so why do it to other people. You know how it is on here people won't trust you if your bumping your sales threads up and ignoring their posts it's for your benefit in the end.

I understand that but think about it mate I've been on here for few years been to every event met people in person and for the sake of a £60 manifold and to have the cheek to still be active .... Put two and two together it's not worth it, I'll sort the problem between me and white star I've always had funds aside for a refund just incase Cus I don't trust international postage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...