engine problem

my engine has recently started playing up, 1st of all i noticed a week ago my oil light has started showing up when car has heated up normally when sitting on idle when the revs increase it goes away, then couple of days ago my car started spluttering and kept conking out so took it to my uncle and he said the dump valve has stuck open so removed it and car was going fine after that, but today it has started doing the same thing spluttering and when i try to give it bit of juice to keep it from conking out it keeps jumping, have any of you guys experienced this before? or have a clue what might be causing it?

yea just flickering so gonna order a oil pressure switch, will get my uncle to have a look at it, my cousin had a look earlier and i have a nasty crack in my manifold and a big nasty hole in 1 of my intercooler pipes he reckons it could be the reason as its getting too much air, so gonna try block the hole in my intercooler pipe with a bit of spare silicone hose (til i get new pipes) and im getting my WEPR power up kit fitted tomorrow aswell so that will be the cracked manifold sorted, just hoping that will solve it :unsure: