So who's getting the new need for speed game?

It looks like need for speed is going back to the old underground 2 style days. I used to love need for speed but lost interest when it got too movie like with all the undercover cop stuff.

I'm defiantly getting it after seeing a fully kitted rocket bunny GT86 with work miester wheels.

I'll be getting this on ps4 so I'd be more than happy to play with some of you when it comes out :thumbsup:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPVgwz5aN1o

Yup. Ps4 aswell, Not a huge fan of the cops but oh well.

Not sure if ill get it straight away as theres a few games out at the same time

Yeah I know that battlefront is out around the same time I think so I'll be getting that along with this.

am tempted to get a ps4 and buy it but anytime i have taken up gaming i lose every possible spare second i have to playing it ha! certainly went the right direction with this one miss good under underground ha!

I'm amazed they're actually using real aftermarket brands now instead of their own wheel and body kit designs. I as far as I know rocket bunny is made by greedy and that BRZ gt86 thing was rocking the whole rocket bunny kit. so plus points for JDM parts :)

Edited by Aaronb93

graphics look good as expected, but im not liking how the camera drops when drifting, hope camera view is adjustable

wonder what cars they will have, the mods look real nice.

Theyve already said that you can adjust the swing and stuff on the cam.

Also Theyve used real brands for years?

Theyve already said that you can adjust the swing and stuff on the cam.

Also Theyve used real brands for years?

I always seen them use bodykits and stuff that they designed themselves but this was going back to nfs carbon and undercover days. I never really played any after that.

post-12737-0-84007000-1439332348_thumb.j

This sort of stuff is what I'm talking about as I think all those kits in that style where available on all the cars in the game.