Japfest 2 Thanks :)

Thanks guys! Also thanks to all staff that made it happen. I agree rockingham is a terrible set up. Can't see the track, stand areas not properly marked out and poor marshalling. Plus that bloody cerwin vega stand! No wonder the swift owners left early!

yeah the venue needed work, my god the wasp situation was doing my head in, especially since my little boy wiped a haribo on my t-shirt.

the event marshal was a complete tail, but thanks socks for standing up for our plot

i dont mind a bit of depth to my music but that shitty mondeo needed the amp wires cutting

Edited by aleximport25

my god the wasp situation was doing my head in

shitty mondeo needed the amp wires cutting

Precisely.

Awesome day nevertheless, thanks to all admin for organizing :)

I noticed everyone on track had to do two warm up laps, therefore there were less accidents. I thought that was good because 80% of my track time at Donnington was wasted last year, usually due to a numpty in a Honda crashing.

Yay!! Had a good time but I think I picked the wrong one to come to as my first big show haha! Met a lot of people though which was nice, and everyone asked me why my car wasn't there hehe, but my car will hopefully be at JAE lol!! :D Looking forward to seeing some photos!

It was nice to see you Idrees as you where dancing and waving going passed us they where some good moves lol just a shame about the cloud of wasps following you!!

I have the same opinion about the show as every one els so I dont need to go there!

I didn't get to talk to many as my passenger wanted to see more of the show than stand about but there will be plenty of time at JAE for that!

But in all it was a good day out in all!

It was nice to see you Idrees as you where dancing and waving going passed us they where some good moves lol just a shame about the cloud of wasps following you!!

Haha! The bastards came to attack me each time I tried to talk to someone!

I was going to chin that parking marshall. Proper cock that bloke!

Wasn't our fault they gave us an A3 piece of paper sized stand to park 70 cars on.

Track was good, the in-field is better then I thought tbh!

Enjoyed it hugely!

Until our good friend Mr/Bussey got lost at the start of the pit lane and had to get recovered the last 8 meters of it, red flagging the session for 10mins! :p

The point where he started going "alright, calm down" and having small man syndrome, was the point I had to walk away, because after only 3 hours sleep, I was ready to chin him too!

So thats who it was ha.

Just want to say sorry to the two black ep82's who was behind me when I had a meeting with the grass in my subaru incase I sprayed dirt everywhere.

I do have a video of the track time but its alot of sitting still so may not put it up.

So thats who it was ha.

Just want to say sorry to the two black ep82's who was behind me when I had a meeting with the grass in my subaru incase I sprayed dirt everywhere.

I do have a video of the track time but its alot of sitting still so may not put it up.

Was yours the blue Scooby on track? Looked well

Wasn't our fault they gave us an A3 piece of paper sized stand to park 70 cars on.

Track was good, the in-field is better then I thought tbh!

Enjoyed it hugely!

Until our good friend Mr/Bussey got lost at the start of the pit lane and had to get recovered the last 8 meters of it, red flagging the session for 10mins! :p

Hahaha soz

Was a good chance to see a lot of faces, somehow missed having a chat with Amjad AGAIN! Was brilliant to see so many Starlets on track, just a shame about the track viewing facilities.

And that bloody Cerwin Vega stand.... I was seething as trying to listen to people (for me) was absolutely pointless!!

I was in one of the black ep82s seen parked with the trailer in the pits. I've got you on video going on the grass. I'll post it up once it's been edited.

Great lol. Not really proud of that :( . Was my first time ever out in the car so wanted it as abit of a shake down. Need a few bits tho one of my tyres split it was that old didnt do bad for a stock car

I have you on video drifting your starlet towards that civic on the first lap :)

Got stuck behind a other scoob who wouldnt move over. Let me know when the video goes up :)

I was the other black quad light 82 behind you Chris. You wasn't the only person to have a shady moment on track in front of me and mark, civic ran wide on a hairpin and I had to anchor up pretty hard.

As said, show was pretty below par. Club stands poorly spaced all over. Not enough catering options leaving umbareable queues. I was first to park on the in-field for track time and nobody could tell me where to park. Etc etc

I have that on my video was it a silver one.

Yeah apologise mate was abit embarrasing to be honest as I have never come off track. First time ever in the car and my tyres where on there last legs. Got a 2 inch split in one where the rubber has give up. Just caught me :(

DSC_0213_zpsyicfspar.jpg

Show set out was crap and to get to the track was a nightmare

Edited by Chris_14a