So whos done this?

I mean done it in the literal aspect as Ive seen you can get the rolling arms on ebay for about £40 which will be cheaper than a bodyshop would charge I'd imagine pluse then I can do it for folk in future and make my money back.

So how hard it is?

Are the stories of the paint cracking real or is it just myth? Would you just use a hair dryer to heat up the arch and paint then roll?

Cheers

We used to use a heat gun to help with paint cracking and to be honest it's a good method for the fronts on the eps but not the rears as there's not much arch to roll out. Plus if you to it to an 82 to go to far with it or you want get the plastic trim back on.

Its an ep91 and its mainly the rears that need to be done. Wheels are going to catch if i I dont.

Taking out the coily isnt a prob the cars in pieces just now anyway I was just more interested in how hard it was and how well it works lol.

I had to do mine and flare them but it's all bumpy due to a sealer in the inner lip that I didn't completely remove. So I have to try redo them to smooth it out. It is easy to use though.

Edited by jamesh