All with the assistance of you, so thanks!

I will have an interesting update next week, as a certain something will be going to get painted :p it will be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what that is 🤔
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Nice update today!

Got the car cleaned using some new auto finesse products, great products from them!

Posted Image

Before the new change!

Posted Image

And then the car was left like this overnight, had to get creative with a few old wrenches etc. To keep the splitter clamped in place

Posted Image

Annnnnnnd after! The best part about this is it is a unique change! Someone on the forum had this years ago but his thread kind of stopped about 3 years ago, and I always like the look of this now I have it! And so far finding another one of these splitters is proving difficult! But I love it! Not a perfect fit but not too noticeable unless you start poking around!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Never realised I hadnt finished off this thread, I sold the car last year to a close friend who had promised to look after it as much as I had, my itch for an MX5 was too strong and as much as I loved the Starlet (both me and my partner started to miss it and I almost bought it back a handful of times) it had to go.

Mate sold it not long ago to a trader for £500 I was only half an hour away from buying it but his mum got impatient and sold it off and he flipped it for a profit...

But now someone else has it and they have started a Build thread so thankfully it should be in good hands again!

I do miss the old beast but I dont regret it any more haha! Anyway heres the last piscture I had of it and my MX5 as it stands now.

40637206264_1edb3b1323_k.jpgMiataaaaaa by Ben Westley, on Flickr

27392850457_433708e0c1_k.jpgUntitled by Ben Westley, on Flickr

The MX does have a front lip and a hard top now, but I dont have any photos on me at the moment! 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...